Aym x reader x Baal

Requested by Light_Summoner

(this was an exception, I will not do npc's or other characters other than the Bishops, if its a NPC reader that the reader is the NPC then I will allow it, example: Shamura x Helob reader, Kallamar x Plumbo reader)

"OH MIGTHY BISHOPS ACCEPT THIS SACRIFICE OF THIS WRETCHED BEAST"screamed the cultist and with one slash....everything went black....you woke up to the one who waits"why you look pretty valuble.....what say you?....care to join me to fight for me....Y/N"said Narinder you of course didnt knew what to say but you went with it"...yes.."you said with a smile, you were instantly turned into a immortal animal, you had youre robs, representing sunset, you met the two brothers Aym and Baal, they both blushed at the sight of you, which you noticed, you thought it was cute how the both of them got really shy around you"so...Y/N which one of us do you think is better?"asked Baal"well I dont know I have seen you guys battle practice but you never go all out.."you said"then lets fight who ever loses gets to kiss Y/N"said Aym, confident that he will win"alright!, dont worry Y/N youre dream guy will kiss you"said Baal, you blush lightly as you see both brothers getting into a fight trance.....

TIMESKIP BY CHIBI GALARXSTAR

atlast it ended in a draw, the two brothers where still trying to win, Y/N stopped the boys before any more has been done"yee..thanks Y/N"said Aym"if you two really are that in love with me you can tell me, dont fight to the death!"Y/N said with a worried look in his/her"at least I got to win"said Baal"no you did not!"screamed Aym"I did!"screamed Baal back, the boys continued to scream at each other, you had enough of it"CAN YOU GUYS SHUT.THE.F*CK.UP!?!?"you shouted, they both shut up"....sorry..."they both said, you couldnt even get angry they both look so cute so you kiss the both of them"and just because I kissed you when you did something wrong does not mean am doing the same thing again"they both nodded as they both snuggle and purr close to you...

(hope you enjoyed it Light, now see ya in the other end of the galaxy!)