Narinder x OC

(I aint explaining this so you either look at the chapter called 'Shamura x OC' or just read this, also excuse me if you think this is rude is that I kinda just got a bit too excited because I ate nutella, also the timeline of Shamura x OC and Narinder x OC is after cult of the lamb, where Narinder gets his crown back and the cardinals AKA the literal gods*I have decided that my OC's be the ones that created the world the bishops live in* meet him and revive the bishops, also healing their wounds, Leshy can now see, Heket can now talk, Kallamar can now hear and Shamura can now relax and stay clear but they still have some of the side effects of their wounds)

"DAMM IT!!"Narinder shouted, Renee heard him and went over to him"whats the problem now?"Renee said"Its not working"Narinder said"whats not working?"Renee said"trying to comun with my family..."Narinder said, Renee sited down beside him"maybe you should give them some time, this is pretty knew to them, a new realm"Renee said"...were both cats..."said Narinder"but am life and your death"said Renee"yeah..."Narinder said, he looked at Renee, a beautiful white cat and the vessel of the white crown compared to him, just a black cat and the vessel of the red crown"Renee?"Narinder asked"yes?"said Renee"do..do you want to go out sometime...in anura?"Narinder asked silently"sure! why not?"Renee said"thanks..."whispered Narinder"what was that?"Renee asked"oh nothing!.."Narinder said taking the hand of Renee"lets go"said Narinder"yeah, lets"said Renee as they both go to anura...

(whats sup, sorry I wasnt really in the mood for writing but I am now! anyways see ya in the other end of the galaxy!)