Heket x Aym reader

Requested by Max-Danziger

(Buff Heket cuz yes-)

Writer POV:

Heket was in a meeting with her siblings, discussing on what to do for the summer festival, she then notices a black cat with a scar on his left eye, and a moon staff, Heket felt some sort of attraction towards him but she dismissed it, wanting to be done with the meeting...the meeting has ended and Heket went to Anura, preparing the summer festival, then, Narinder and his two servants came, the black cat that she felt an attraction for was back, she blushes as she stared at him, she shakes her head and welcomes Narinder to Anura "Hello dear brother, welcome to Anura, what do you need?" asked Heket as she tries to ignore the black cat "Nothing much, thought that my little servant here, Y/N could help you" said Narinder, Heket face turned red, she got to stay with the black cat?, this was great, she quickly shakes her head, nodding at Narinder as she gestures Y/N to follow her....they both reach the temple of Heket, everything is decorated for the summer festival, Y/N admires the decoration, complementing it "You have a nice temple, it is well decorated master" said Y/N, for some weird reason Heket liked being called 'master', especially from Y/N, she blushes as she shifts a bit "thank you Y/N, now come, you will help me with decorating the table for the summer festival" said Heket, feeling the attraction growing more..

Timeskip to like, IDK, probably like a month or two after that or some???

Heket and Y/N had grown close, very close to be honest, they would joke around and gossip about stuff while also acting serious and professionally, Narinder and the other bishops have notice Heket acting weird around Y/N...but that is probably their imagination...

(Hey, I hope you guys liked this chapter now see ya on the other end of the galaxy!)