Kallarmar x traitor reader

(my idea)

Kallamar POV:

"And I think we should attack the next lands that have been polluted by that lamb!"said my second in hand, Memir"of course, but what if he catches us, the lamb is much more smarter than what he seems like, he already killed Leshy!"I tense up,  didnt want to hear my brothers name, less that he was killed"silence!, I will figure out a way to kill the lamb..."I said with a stern voice and a look on my eyes like I would kill everyone, everyone was dismissed and I was left alone in my temple, I was waiting for someone, so specific, so.....traitorous....he was originally from Silk Cradle, but was later moved to Darkwood......Leshy's realm....I dont want to think about it..."My Lord, we have him"Said a guard"great!, bring him here..."I said with a stern voice, the traitor was brought in my presence"let go of me!, I had nothing to do with the Lamb or Leshy's death!"I tense up, I didnt want to hear it no more!"SILENCE"I screamed, it got me off guard and so did the others"I know you have been helping the lamb, and we have proof of it"I said as I ushered the small follower to come"..YOU TRAITOR, WE WERE SUPPOSED TO DO IT TOGETHER"the traitor said"I am sorry Y/N but you left me no choice.."said the follower, the traitor named Y/N was shocked, I sent him to jail, if I can make him more gullible it will be the best for me.....and my siblings...and Leshy....

(hey there, I know its been a while, but I am finally back, I hope you enjoy this chapter!, now see ya in the other end of the galaxy fam!)