Shamura x reader x Narinder

Requested by Light_Summoner

Shamura POV:

I hear Narinder laughing with someone, weird because I never heard him laugh like that, I open the door to reveal Narinder kissing a follower, not just any follower but my follower I have feeling for"N-Narinder?!"I spoke as Narinder looked at me with fear, he knew it, he knew that I had feelings for Y/N, I told him with trust"S-Shamura wait I can explain-"I cut him off"you knew that I had feelings for Y/N yet you go out of youre f*cking way to f*cking date them"I screamed as Y/N looked surprised"Shamura...when exactly did you catch feeling for me?"Y/N asked"when we 'hang' out"I said"Shamura.....I was with Narinder when we both hang out"Y/N said as I looked in shock at Narinder"Shamura, I was going to tell you today that we can share Y/N"said Narinder, I was not going to lie I wanted Y/N to myself but having to share them did not seemed like a bad idea"fine...I will give it a try"I said agreeing with Narinder"great!"spoke Narinder, I was happy, everyone is happy...

Writer POV:

Shamura and Narinder started sharing Y/N, of course both of them sometimes started a stupid fight just to take Y/N out on a date, Y/N was happy with the both of them, They will sometimes spend more time with one than the other, Y/N likes to cuddle Narinder more than Shamura, Y/N prefers kisses from Shamura than Narinder, at last the three of them are happy together

(hope you enjoyed Light, now see ya in the other end of the galaxy!)