Character meeting

(here ya go, a little collab(???) with nyxia!, we a both gonna do a chapter(or book in their case) for our OC/Characters, I do hope you guys enjoy this)

Writer POV:

Khronos was walking down on Darkwood in search of a rare flower orchid, which has been rumored to have the ability to create a portal to another alternative universe, Khronos has been very excited to find it, eventually after 3 hours of searching he was able to find the flower orchid, but when he touched it, it began to glow, Khronos was very confused on why it was glowing, soon a portal appeared, Khronos watched it closely until a figure came out, Khronos was ready to attack him until he noticed the cuts on his arms when the figure raised his hands, Khronos drew his weapon back and greeted the figure"hello there figure, I am Khronos the Sixth Bishop of the Old Faith, and God of time, what is your name figure?"Khronos said with a fancy accent"I am (B/N).....did you say you were the Sixth Bishop of the Old Faith?"The figure now named (B/N) said"why yes, are you a god too?"asked Khronos"well I am the god of life!......I am the Sixth Bishop"said (B/N)"it cannot be I am the sixth Bishop"said (B/N)"now, now there is no need to fight, I have the answer"said Khronos"what is it?"we are in a collab"said Khronos"collab?"said (B/N)"yes a collab between GalarxStar and Nyxia1600"said Khronos"wait if we are in a collab....doesnt that mean we are in a video???"asked (B/N)"nope!, well not IN a video, we are in a chapter"said Khronos"what chapter?"asked (B/N)"well we are in a chapter of this so called book, The Bishops x reader oneshots"said Khronos"oh wow"said (B/N)"as you can see there are infinite parrallel universes, and they all have one thing in common, they have the bishops with either a created Bishop, or swapped with Narinder"said Khronos"really?"said (B/N)"yes but we may continue this talk away, where the readers cannot see what we are saying"alright then"said (B/N)"now lets talk over there"said Khronos, (B/N) nods, they both talk about universes and their Bishops, in the end they both came in agreement that Narinder needs someone special, they both wave each other good bye and (B/N) leaves"I hope you enjoyed this chapter reader!, now see ya in the other end of the galaxy!"said Khronos as he walks away....

(welp Khronos stole my line, anyways I really do hope you enjoy this chapter Nyxia! and you too reader, now see ya in the other end of the galaxy!)