Shamura x Outcast reader 2

Requested by CrazyLZP143

you went home after having a good time with great leader, Shamura, you go to your bed and read a book about romance, you find yourself making the scenes in your head with you and Shamura, you stop reading and go to sleep, yet you find yourself again thinking about Shamura, you cant get them out of your head, you decided to go on a night walk, to shake Shamura out of your thoughts, without noticing you are being followed you go to a lake and relax there, you feel like your being watched and turn your head to see if anybody is here in the lake with you, you see no one, you go back to relaxing but fell yet again someone looking at you, this time you got up and walk away, you go to your house you hear footsteps, you quicken your pace as you hear the footsteps getting faster as you quicken your pace faster, you eventually started running to the point that the footsteps did the same, you almost reach the house until.....BAM...you were hit on the head with something...you woke up in a chamber like place and see 2 people in here with you"Hello? can you help me??"you said as they both look at you with a crazed smile, you noticed one licking its lips, you realized they were the ones who where following you, you try to break free but to no avail, one grabs your body and throws it to a bed, you knew what was happening you tried to break free but to no avail, one hits you with a pan.....and it all goes back, the only thing you heard was the screaming of two men and a hissing and slashing.....

(hope you enjoyed crazy, now see ya in the other end of the galaxy!)