Leshy x Bishop OC

(to note this was inspired by Nyxia1600 HAHAHAHA SUCK IT NYXIA I SAID IT BEFORE YOU EVEN READ THIS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA)

Leshy POV:

"Brother, brother! come see this trick I learned!!"said my little brother, Khronos, he took me to a open field and time traveled me and him to the past, they looked so happy showing me the past...until they saw past Shamura, killing a beast that looked like him, I quickly cover him"get us out of here, NOW!!!"I screamed, Khronos time traveled us both out of the past"b-brother..?"Khronos asked lightly"yes..."I said as I looked at him with all of my four eyes"why.....why did that beast looked like me...and...why did big bro-sis was fighting it?"my little brother asked"....I dont know....but I do know why Shamura was fighting it"I said as I had my brothers full attention"remember that story sis Heket told you about?"I said to him, he nods"well the story is quite true, the lands of the old faith was filled with other gods and monsters, and Shamura made sure the lands of the old faith ours"I said, my brother seemed to get it but still looked terrified at the sight of Shamura killing a beast that looked like him.....I feel bad....dont worry brother, you and I will be able to overcome all of this....together...

(welp I hope ya enjoy also

SUCK IT NYXIA HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA)