Pre-Narinder Exile Shamura x Non-Binary Moth Spouse Reader

Requested by Luan_Lunal

Warning!: Late night snuggles with big purpur spooder and maaaybe a bit of angst

Shamura POV:

Everything has been a disaster, Narinder....I cant let him....he cannot do this....he broke the rules....this has to be stopped.....I went over to Narinder"Narinder! you have to stop this!"I said and Narinder looked at me with disinterest"no need....I already have everything"he said as he holds my spouse"Y/N!"I screamed"Shamura if you want them back then let me run the Old Faith"said Narinder, I will not let him....I jumped to save my spouse....."S-shamura?".....yes?"I said...did I said something?..."your bandages are bleeding again...want me to change them?"......."yes....".....who is this Moth anyways?.....

(I hope you enjoyed this Luan, now see ya in the other end of the galaxy!....)

"Shamura?"said my spouse.....yes my spouse"your bandage is bleeding again...."said Y/N.....was it?....I dont remember......"Y/N?......can you....can we...snuggle?..."I said to my spouse"of course"said Y/N as they get to my bed and hugged me..."I am sorry about Narinder Shamura....."said Y/N"it is fine....lets sleep"I said as we both went asleep.....

(I hope you enjoyed this now see ya in the other end of the galaxy!)