Narinder x Lamb reader

(My idea, inspired)

Narinder POV:

Finally, after what felt like over a hundred decades, the lamb is finally here, all I got to do is wait for him.. "come closer, fear not, for though you are already dead, I still have need of you-" I stop, and see a baby lamb, I tilt my head and look at him, the baby lamb seems scared...what have the bishops done to this poor baby lamb?..."come closer little one, I wont hurt you" I said as I look at the little lamb get closer, the lamb hugs me, even though I would like to hug him back, I, alas cannot "not to worry little lamb, you are safe with me now, how about a little bedtime story?" I offered as the lamb nods and sits down and waits for me, I nod at them as I tell him a story about two brothers...

"Once upon a time, there were two brothers, one was named Lambert, the other was named Rambert, Lambert and Rambert always got to go on adventures and travels, but one day, they got lost in a forest, a supposed cursed forest where a witch lives, the witch was said to eat little lambs that got lost in the forest, but the brothers didn't knew about the witch, so, they continued on their journey to find a place out of the forest, but they ended up in the witch's cabin, when they entered, the witch was already waiting for them, the witch invited them in and gave them lots of food to eat and offered the brothers a place to sleep, the brothers agreed as they started to get tired, then they go to sleep, the witch looks at the brothers and smiles wickedly as she tied the brothers together, the brothers wake up and find themselves tied, when they see what is happening, it is already too late, the witch knocks them out and end up eating the two brothers, the end.."

I look at the little lamb and see that he is already asleep, I wrap my tail around him and eventually fall asleep too, with little Lambert on my tail....

(Hey, hey!, hope you guys enjoying the summer! anyways, hope you guys enjoyed this cute little inspired story and see ya on the other end of the galaxy!)