Angst Narinder x Reader

(WARNING: this is Angst and contains mentions of self delete and murder cuz why not, you have been warned, also Narinder will be a little bitty yandere)

Requested by: Light_Summoner

Narinder POV:

I heard the lamb yelling again, this time I actually go over, just this once, I go over to the lamb and see him with Y/N, what was he doing? "Lamb what are you doing?" I asked "I....Narinder...here.." said the lamb, I am very confused, I wonder what is.....Y/N..?...no.....I grab Y/N and get him into my tent and try to help him "Y/N! w-why?...." I said trying to not cry "What do you mean Narinder? "said Y/N covered in so much blood, I was horrified..."Y/N you have bruises and cuts in your arms!" I said as I took a napkin and some ice to help heal the wounds "w-well, it is not my fault they beat me up!" I look at Y/N with concern "who? who beats you up?!" I said as I look at Y/N with my three eyes "well, its Memir and his friends" said Y/N as he cries into my shoulder "they hate me and has been spreading rumors about me!" said Y/N, I look out the window and see Memir and his friends laughing while going to Y/N's tent, possibly to beat him up again "that's why you have this cuts and bruises?" I asked as I try to comfort Y/N, he nods "I-I thought that maybe I should just kill myself-" I grab him and look at him with worry "YOU WHAT?! Y/N GOSHWHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME ABOUT THIS, I COULD HAVE HELP YOU" I said screaming to him, he seemed surprised "bah- sorry...look if you need to talk about something of need help with something, you can ask me okay? "I said as I pinch his cheeks, he nods as he gets out of my tent, I quietly wait for night and go over to Memir, I look at Memir and stab his heart, quietly murdering him, now Y/N does not have nothing to worry about, if the other two dare lay a finger at him, they will pay as well....

(I hope you enjoyed this chapter now see ya in the other end of the galaxy!)