Julius x follower Shamura

Thanks to this person for the idea ----> albau00 

(BUFF SHAMURA AAaAaAaAgagyuNAygsbunIJ)

Writer POV:

Past:

Julius and Shamura were together, exploring the lands of Woodlands of the spirits, Julius's realm, Shamura takes Julius's hand on their own, blushing a bit. Julius smiles under his mask "isn't it lovely?" asked Shamura as they look at Julius "of course...but not as lovely as you..." said Julius, making Shamura flustered. Shamura smiles as they remove Julius's mask and kiss him, Julius's white fur goes to a bright red color. He quickly puts his mask back on, Shamura giggles "I love it when you are shy, my white furball" said Shamura as they put their head onto Julius's shoulder "....do you?..." asked Julius "of course" said Shamura... "Julius..? Will you promise me something?" said Shamura. Julius looks at Shamura "promise you what?" asked Julius "that you would be there for me...no matter what?" asked Shamura "....of course Sha-Sha.." said Julius. Shamura smiles as they kiss. The sun setting, their shadows can be seen as they share a passionate night together...

......

.....

...

Julius looks at Shamura's dead body. His eyes wide as he begins to tear up, he failed them, he failed himself, he lost them. Julius looks at the lamb with hatred as his eyes glow in the darkness....

......

.....

....

...

..

Present:

The lamb was walking around, looking over their cult as he smiles. He sees the bishops talking with Narinder. He smiles as he sees them finally forgiving each other, suddenly a portal open on the ground and a figure comes out "Everyone! Behind me!" screamed the lamb as everyone goes behind them. The lamb looks at the figure. A white albino tarantula "Who are you!?" screamed the lamb as they look at the figure "I am surprised that you are with this many following... Lamb" said the figure. The lamb eyes widen in shock as they see spirits of his family "Little one what have you done?!" said one of the spirit "You are a disgrace!" said another. And one by one they started to taunt and hunt the lamb. Shamura looks at sees their lover, they try to get his attention but Julius doesn't see them "This suffering, all of these, you caused me when you killed Shamura, my love, the only one that I could trust with everything..." said Julius. Just before Julius did anything else, Shamura ran up to him and hugs him. Julius looks down and see Shamura. He started to tear up "S-Shamura...?" asked Julius "It is me my white furball!" said Shamura as they started to tear up as well. Julius hugs them close to their chest, crying as he was able to see Shamura again. Shamura, despite their small body, tug on Julius's robe. Julius brought them up to his face, Shamura kisses his cheek as they hug his cheek. Julius smiles as he wraps a finger around them "I-I-I dont understand....I-I thought you were dead Shamura..." said Julius "I was, but the lamb fought me again, this time, they made me join their cult, I missed you my white furball" said Shamura as they smile " I have missed you too Sha-Sha..." said Julius, everybody looks at them with a smile on their face. The lamb looks at Julius and offers him to join his cult, Julius refuses "I have my own following Lamb, besides, I will come visit.." said Julius as he smiles, the lamb nods, Julius lets Shamura go. Julius didn't want to leave but he had to. He waves goodbye to Shamura, Shamura waves back......

.....

....

...

..

Julius have visited often to see Shamura, often turning into his mortal form to be with Shamura a lot more. Everyone in the cult was accepting, but that mattered little to Julius. Because he wanted to be Shamura, and that was all....

(Hey I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! now see ya on the other end of the galaxy!)