Chapter 56

Woke up at 9:23. First time in a while since I woke up early, I looked around to see clothes my shirt on the ground, Chara's habit grew on me after all, the feeling of her body pressing against mine was heavenly. I looked at Chara to see her sleeping peacefully. I smiled to myself and suddenly I had an idea in my mind. I messaged Gaster to know something magical, literally. He didn't respond right away, so I put down my phone.

Several minutes passed by, and I felt my phone vibrate, I looked at my phone, only to see a number calling me. It was an unknown number, but I decided to accept the call, I quickly got up and exited the room.

"Hello ? Who are you ?" I asked at the person behind the other end. "Do you recognize me ?" A voice said, it wasn't modified, but it was angered. I recognized it directly and I gritted my teeth. "How did you get my number Jake ?" I asked. He laughed a little. "I got some resources. I want to let you know that I want my revenge." He said, I could sense the venom he had. "Why ? Because you needed someone to help your weak butt ?" I said, laughing, I wanted to make him pissed. "An experiment can't talk like that, sit down." He said. "That experiment could kill you with one snap. You sit down." I said, getting a little pissed. "I'm sure you will. Let's settle this. Not today, but soon enough." He said, ending the call. 

I heavily sighed as I didn't want to return to bed, so I just messaged Chara that I was awake and downstairs. 

Once I was downstairs, I saw David, Sans and Gaster, I didn't know why Gaster and Sans were there, but they were. "Hey guys." I said, they looked at me and smiled. "Hey Y/N, you good ?" David asked, they didn't hear ? "Yeah, expect for the fact that Jake called me." I said, their faces dropped, once smiling, then frowning. "What does he want ?" Gaster asked. "Simple, a confrontation. I think he's pissed because of 'an experiment' burned his face." I said, I wasn't mad, but I wasn't happy. "Make sense, today ?" Sans asked, I shook my head. "Not today he said, he wants to buy time to be stronger. Good for him, I've got a power-up since last time." I said, smiling. "A ... Power-up ?" Gaster asked, I smiled at him. "What you said about that Power Limiter was right. It can be lifted off. When I got the Spiral under control, a third of my power was freed by that thing." I said, pointing at my brain. His face became relieved, as he knew that if it was not me but the Machine. "Can I check you stats please ?" Gaster asked, I only nodded at he activated his eyes. What he saw was leaving him shocked, not more than the last time, but still.

"Your stats are still shifting, but now it's between numbers with two digits and four digit, it changed." Gaster explained. "That's good, means that I'm getting stronger now." I said. "Yeah, it's quite the sight." Sans added. "You never saw stats like that ?" I asked, he shook his skull. "The highest I've ever seen is 99 ATK and 99 DEF. You know who." Sans said, shivering at the memories. David looked down. "Yeah, no need to put those thoughts in you skull bone-man." I said, smiling. He looked at me and weakly smiled. "I have to thank you Y/N. Thanks to you, I know Frisk can't RESET anymore." He said, I smiled. "No problem, she won't RESET now even if she could." I said, looking at David. "I mean, she would be really dumb." I added. They all laughed. "Yeah, you're right." Sans said. Then, two doors opened and closes, and those were the two sisters' doors. "What's with that ruckus ?" Frisk sleepily said. Chara just stared at us. 

*

"So, the second moderator wants to face you ? And your Power Limiter got lifted up a bit ?" Chara resumed it quickly. "Yeah, that's basically it. But you need to be careful, more than ever, let's not forget what Jake is capable off." I said, remembering that warehouse thing, good thing the Crew wasn't in the plot, if so I would most likely be really insane. "Well, what can we do ?" David asked. "Simple enough, we wait." I said, earning the surprised look of everyone. "What do you mean by we wait ?" Chara asked. "Jake is a fucking bastard, he'll just wait for me to be vulnerable, but he doesn't have patience at all. I'll just wait for him to attack first." I explained. "What do you mean 'I' ? We'll do this together." Frisk said, Chara and David nodded. "No, you felt his pressure, even him can be dangerous." I said. "I don't care, I'll help you, no matter what." Chara said. I sighed. "You really are stubborn huh ?" I said, accepting their help, after all, I can protect them easily if they're next to me. "Only when it's a serious topic." Chara said, smiling cockily. "Ahah, welp, let's just chill for the day now." I said, they all nodded.

*

**

*

The day went smoothly, we all hanged out and we basically did tournaments with games, Mario Kart and SSBU to be exact, and yes. I won the two tournaments, but Frisk was a hell of a beast too, I wasn't confident in my odds of winning. 

Chara was sleeping next to me, the blanket was stopping just beneath her boobs, I stared at them a little, they were really beautiful after all, even if I was a thigh guy, I knew how to love other parts as well, especially the hips. 

I shook my head as I needed to think of a plan which Jake will be 100% dead. And to be honest, the whole waiting thing, it could work. He's not the sharpest knife in the kitchen.

Come here Jake, I'll be sure to welcome you with a hot and special friend of mine.