Seattles scam artists

Here's where the fluff comes in friends! Also, my apologies for not posting, blame it on the school system though...
—————————————————————
When Anne and Marcy arrived in Seattle, it of course, was raining. And the train station was packed. It was then when an idea hit Anne. "Yo! Marbles! How much do you weigh?" Marcy blushed "U-uhm about 90 pounds." She stuttered. "Why?" "M-kay... I have a plan to get some money. You have to pretend you're sick, then I'll pick you up and make some crap up about how we need money for hospital bills. Then we wait for the cash to roll in! Just pretend you're asleep." Marcy nodded.

          So Anne picked her up bridal style and gave her a charming wink. Marcy closed her eyes and waited. She heard Anne beginning their scam. "Spare a dime for a sick kid?" She said to someone. "Oh dearie me! Oh... children like you shouldn't be on the streets alone! Here take this..." The woman handed Anne something and she headed of. Marcy opened one eye and looked at Anne. She waved a 20 dollar bill in front of her. Marcy smiled and closed her eye.

           Anne played the same trick on other gullible people, until they made around 105 dollars. Just enough to get a room around here... Anne thought. She carried Marcy to the train station's inn. She talked with a inn clerk for awhile before she handed something to them, and they handed something back. Anne then carried Marcy into a room and put her down on a chair. "Alright sick kid! I got us a hotel room!" Marcy rubbed her head and looked around. The hotel room was dark. A window illuminated the room. The tb was on too. It was playing some Seattle news show.

             After Marcy got of the chair she and Anne discussed what they would do tomorrow. Then they both hopped into the only bed in the room. They watched tb for a few hours before the fell asleep on each other.

       And chapter 3 is written! I spent awhile not uploading because I was working out some stuff for later chapters. I've so far written until chapter 10! Anyways I hope you enjoyed. Sorry this chapters short, I have so much planned for this, you don't even know! Anyways, see you in the next one!
(397 words)
-Captain