03 || Sleeping Beauty

song: watch by billie eillish

TW: mentions of rape and suicide

.....

matteo verrati

She fell asleep.

I'd be lying if I said she wasn't the most beautiful sight I've ever seen. From her hair that's such a dark shade of brown it almost looks black, to her eyes that's a golden shade of brown, to her beautiful curves that I want to trace with my hands, to her tan skin, to her personality. I can't find a single flaw.

She's the epitome of beautiful.

Cazzo, the way she cocked the gun and handled it with so much familiarity. Just like me. (Fuck)

She took that stronzo's life without blinking. She didn't flinch, she didn't even bat an eye. (asshole's)

Vincent had sent that man to rape and kill her.

What type of father does that? I'm familiar with shitty father's but that, there's no other words I can think of besides; what the actual fuck.

I want to lie and say I saved her out of pity or because Alice asked me to but the truth is something inside of me just told me to do it; a side of me I couldn't ignore.

I know she can handle herself but Vincent was going to sent over 50 men to take her down. I know she could've taken half of them down but at what cost?

I pull into my driveway, it's about a 3 minute drive from my private road to my house.

When I park in my garage, she's still asleep. I know she's tired so I don't wake her. Instead I pick her up and carry her to a spare bedroom.

She really is a sleeping beauty.

.....

I wake up to a knock at my door.

Who the fuck is knocking at my door this early in the morning?

Whoever it is, is about to hear just how happy I am to be woken up this fucking early. I mean for fuck sake, its 9 in the morning.

I open my door and just as I'm about to give them a piece of my mind, her big brown eyes meet mine. Then they travel to my chest and lower. Maybe I should've put on a shirt before opening the door but her checking me out did loads to my ego. I try, and I mean really try to keep my eyes on her face but I fail. She ditched her black button up, now only in a tank top that does little to cover her cleavage.

I'm only human.

Without even realizing it, my eyes are on her tits. They're so perky probably due to her bra, no boobs that big, sit up that high. God, how I'd love them in my hands, in my face, in my mouth. How I'd love to have my dick in between them as I fuck them.

Jesus, Matteo you fucking pervert.

Aurora clears her throat. "You drug me, kidnap me, put me in a fucking trunk, then leave me in a strange bedroom when you still have barely given me a reason why I'm here in the first place."

"You're never gonna let the trunk thing go, are you?" I respond, walking back into my bedroom.

She follows me. "Let me put you in a small ass trunk and then you can talk your shit."

"Fuck no." I mutter. I don't know how long she'll be in my life but something tells me Aurora will never let me putting her in a trunk, go.

"Exactly." That smart mouth.