25 || Heaven Into Hell

tw\warning: almost pure smut & panic attacks

.....

aurora moretto

I wake up to the feeling of soft, warm lips kissing my neck and collarbones.

"Baby," A raspy, deep voice hits my ear. "Wake up, I miss you."

I hum, trying to stretch my limbs out but I can't with Matteo above me, holding my body flush against his. Fluttering my eyes open, I see the perfect sight to wake up to. Matteo's muscular, tattooed back and the white sheets pooled at his waist.

Moaning as he sucks on my neck, I tilt my head, giving him more room to kiss and suck. I close my eyes in content only to snap them back open when he bites down on the skin. "Shit," I moan at the pain. His tongue darts out and soothes the sting.

His lips work up my neck to my jaw then finally, he places his lip on top of mine. His hands slide down to my hips then he flips me over, I yelp in surprise. "What are you—"

I'm cut off by a harsh slap on my ass. "I've made some promises to spank this pretty ass of yours," His hand comes down on my other cheek. "I'm a man of my word."

His hands pick my hips up and he slides a pillow under them, lifting my ass in the air. "You seem to like pictures. Don't you, baby?" He asks in my ear, caressing my semi sore ass. "Will you let me take a picture of you like this for me?" He murmurs against my skin, kissing down my spine. 

"Yes," I breathe, holding in a moan as his fingers slide in between my thong, pulling it up.

He moves behind me, grabbing his phone. I hear the click of the camera then his groan. "Look how pretty you look." I turn my head and he holds his phone for me to see. 

The picture is beautifully sinful. My black nightie rod up, laying across my upper back so you can see my back dimples. My back is arched, enhancing my ass and Matteo's tattooed, veiny hand is pulling down the side of my thong, showing my stretch marks. 

"Take more."

His eyes snap to mine, then a smirk stretches his lips. "Yeah?" 

"Yeah. Just don't get my face in any." I say firmly. 

He nods, "Of course," He pauses, thinking. "Go put on that black set I brought you." He nods his head towards my dresser.

I bite back my smile, loving this idea. Getting out of bed, I open my drawer and pull out the set. It's gorgeous and made my heart soar when Matteo gifted it to me. 

Knowing he's watching, I slowly lift my nightie over my head, while also stretching my body out. Next, I slowly slip my underwear down my legs, bending a bit so he gets a little peek at my pussy. 

I can feel his heated stare all over my body. My ass, thighs, back. It only encourages me to continue. I once again, bend over to slide on the lace underwear. Once they're on, I reach for the bra but his voice stops me. "Don't move." He orders and I hear another click. 

After the set is fully on and my hair is brushed, I climb back on the bed. "You better be in a couple of these." I warn, referring to the photo shoot we're having.

"Don't worry, baby. I have plenty of ideas." He brushes off. 

He sets his phone aside and I furrow my brows in question but he ignores me, laying me on my back and capturing my lips with his. A hand traces the wire of my bra then travels up to trace my nipple making it pebble.