13 || Judge & Executioner

song: cherry by lana del rey

.....

matteo verrtai

I jump up to the first ring of my alarm, making sure it doesn't wake Aurora.

I lay back down carefully when Aurora doesn't move. "You're cute, trying to make sure nothing wakes me up." My heart stops in my chest.

Motherfucker.

"Cazzo." I groan."How long have you been awake?" (Fuck.)

"Not long. Before your alarm went off." I turn my head to see Aurora's eyes still closed and a small smile on her face.

"Mm-hm." I hum as I roll on top of her - holding my weight on my forearms that rest by her head - and start kissing her neck.

Her legs wrap around my waist and she stills rocking her hips against my already hard cock. "Mhm, keep moving like that for me, baby."

"Shit." She curses. I hook my thumbs on the waist of her shorts and pull them down to reveal her red thong that has already has a wet spot.

"Take them off, please." Aurora moans, yanking on the waist line of my boxers.

Next thing I know I'm completely bare, Aurora's night dress rode up revealing her naked lower half. Her naked soft legs feel amazing against mine. She's so fucking addictive.

Slapping my cock onto her clit, I wrap my hand around her throat. "Stop teasing." She whimpers.

"I'm not gonna fuck you, right now." Her eyes fly open. "I'm gonna leave you desperate all day," I use my hand that's not around her throat to guide my cock through her wet folds. "Then maybe, after lots and lots of begging, I'll give you my cock."

"Please, just fuck me now." Her voice is thick with desperation and her legs are trembling.

"Beg me later and you might just get it." I kiss the corner of her lips.

She shakes her head, "You're cruel."

"I know." I reply as I lower my head in between her thighs. "Matteo." Aurora moans when I suck her clit into my mouth. She tastes so fucking good. So fucking mine.

"Please, don't stop." I slide two fingers into her pussy, moving them in and out while curling them.

"Fuck!" She arches her back and tries to push my hand away when I curl my fingers in her spot. "Found it." I chuckle and continue to curl my fingers there repeatedly.

My dick feels like it's gonna fall off with how hard it is. This is as torturous for me as it is her.

Like she can read my mind, she snakes her hand down and wraps it around my cock, pumping it. After a few more thrusts of my fingers, Aurora comes undone on my tongue.

Standing up on my knees I spill my cum all over her perky hard nipples.

I fall on my back, trying to catch my breath but I refuse to leave her like that so I walk into my bathroom, grab a warm wet towel and wake my cum off her tits.

"Get ready, baby. I'm taking you to work." I kiss her lips and walk into the shower, ignoring her questions.

.....

"You still haven't told me why you just had to bring me to work."

I put my hand on Aurora's lower back to guide her to my office. "Why don't you just work from home?" She questions.