14 || Ruin You

song: heaven by finneas

.....

aurora moretto

I've been desperate all day for Matteo to fuck me.

And as he carried me up the stairs - like a fucking sack of potatoes - I can't help but smile in excitement.

When we get to his bedroom, he throws me on the bed and starts to unbutton his black dress shirt. "Strip." He nods to me.

I obey, taking off my leggings slowly but leaving my underwear, hopefully he'll take them off of me.

"Shirt and bra too." He orders.

Fuck. "I don't have sex without a shirt." I stand my ground.

He gives me a warning look. "Don't make me tell you again."

My stomach flips. As soon as he sees the giant scar across my stomach, the mood will be completely ruined. He'll realize that the scar is the same scar my father told him about. Fuck, this is not how I wanted this to go.

"Aurora," Matteo walks over to me, shirtless with his belt undone. "I don't care. I don't care what your body looks like, it's not gonna change shit, okay?"

"Okay." I breathe. I hook my hands on the hem of my shirt and pull it above my head, revealing my bralette clad breasts and the scar.

Realization crosses Matteo's face. "Cazzo." He climbs on top of me and starts kissing and licking my breasts. I was sure he was gonna comment on my scar but he didn't. (Fuck.)

"Even better than I imagined." He groans. He imagined my boobs?

Coming up from breasts and he says, "You gotta take this off, baby or I'm gonna rip it off." This is my favorite bra so I don't hesitate to obey.

Matteo sucks and bites my nipples until I'm squirming and begging for me to fuck me. "You're so pretty when you're desperate." He lifts himself up and hooks his thumbs around my underwear. "But you don't know how to listen for shit." He pulls them down.

His eyes meet my core and he groans loudly. "Fuck, you're so pretty." Matteo spreads my lower lips in between two of his fingers.

Settling in between my parted legs, he blows air on my clit. "Shit." I throw my head back and arch my back.

"Good girl," He praises. "Keep your back arched." He slides his arm under my back and pulls my pussy right onto his face.

I moan loudly when he sucks my clit into his mouth. I try to pull away but his arm keeps me in place. "You taste so good, dolcezza." (Sweetness.)

Matteo continues eating me out until my release shoots through my body. Leaving one last kiss on my clit, he lifts himself up and captures my lips with his. I can taste my release on his tongue and that adds another rush of heat to my core.

"Take off my pants." He commands softly in my ear.

Swallowing thickly, I move my hands to his the buttons of his slacks and undo them. When his pants and boxers are fully off and he still hasn't shoved his dick in me, I start to get angry. "Matteo-"