15 || Satanic

song: clint eastwood by gorillaz

.....

aurora moretto

I wake up to an empty bed.

Groaning, I flip onto my stomach and grab my phone from the bed side table. Matteo texted me.

I'll be home as soon as I can.
Start moving your shit
into my room.

how the fuck
did you get my number

He replies almost instantly. 

I stole your phone
this morning.

how the fuck did you
know my password?

I rub the sleep from my eyes and stretch my back while waiting for him to reply. I basket in the cold room and warm sheets against my heated, bare skin.

You really need to be more creative with your passwords.
Come on, baby. Your birthday?
I got it on the first try.

I glare at my screen and leave him on seen. Ignoring my phone that buzzes again, I walk into the bathroom to get ready for the day and take a shower. I mostly plan on waiting in bed for Matteo all day. Now that I know just how good his dick is, I want in again and again.

The sex was mind blowing but it was the way he acted after.. I have no words to describe how amazing it felt for someone to take care of me, to kiss my scar and tell me I survived. I felt 8 year old me smile.

After I finish my morning routine, I decide I've left Matteo on delivered for long enough.

I'm gonna spank your ass for leaving me on seen.

promise?

I fall back asleep before I see his reply.

.....

When I wake up the windows are pitch black.

What the fuck?

I check the time on my phone. 9:04

How the fuck did I sleep for 11 hours?

The house is dead silent when I walk down the stairs. Maybe the workers went home early? No lights are on so I have to use my phone flash light to guide me through the dark house. 

 Just as I reach the kitchen the sound of glass shattering comes from the south side of the house. Matteo's house is huge, I've only seen upstairs, the kitchen, and the living room. I haven't cared to explore. 

I start walking down a long dark hallway until I come to 2 huge doors. I think this is where the sound came from. 

Opening the doors I hold back a gasp. A huge empty ballroom. There are 3 chandeliers perfectly spaced on the ceiling along with painting of suns, angels and clouds. The stained glass windows along the walls let in a bit of moonlight. 

I search for broken glass on the floor but my eyes get caught on a black figure in the far corner. 

My heart stops.

"Hello?" I say aloud. My heart is pounding inside my chest so hard, I'm afraid it'll burst out on the perfect marbled floor.

The black figure turns around. My breath hitches in my throat and I take a step back when dark blue glowing eyes meet mine. The sight makes my stomach drop, my heart stop and my hand grow clammy. Everything about this figure screams satanic