02 || Breathe

song: the 30th by billie ellish

.....

aurora moretto

What the actual fuck.

I think I opened my eyes but I can't tell because everything is still black.

God fucking dammit. Why won't my brain work?

You stupid bitch, turn on!

Motherfucker.

Motherfucker.

Motherfuck-

Motherfucker kiddnapped me!

The realization that I was drugged and kidnapped sobered me up quickly.

Everything is black but I'm moving?

I'm in a fucking trunk.

Shit.

Oh god, I can't move.

The space is so small and it keeps getting even smaller.

I can't breathe.

I don't do small spaces. I can't move from the fetal position I'm in. I can't move.

Aurora, you can't panic. You can't panic. Keep it together.

Inhale.

Exhale.

Inhale.

Exhale.

Why can't I do this.

I can feel the tears streaming down my face as I can't to feel around for my purse that carries my inhaler in it.

"Get me out of here!" I choke out, banging on the sides of the trunk.

I'm gonna die.

I'm gonna die, in a trunk because of the lack of oxygen my brain is getting.

I feel the car come to a stop. That should make me feel relief besides panic. Panic that consumes all my senses.  

The truck opens and a rush of cold air hits my body. Even with new air, I still can't breathe.

I think he said something but all I can hear is the ringing in my ears.

"Hey, Hey breathe for me" He coos as he turns me around to face him and holds my head.

My eyes are wide as I try to just fucking breathe. You breathe every second of your fucking life. You've done it since the second you born but I just can't.

I probably look fucking insane, eyes wide, hot tears streaming down my face with my makeup ruining, all while I'm wheezing for air.

My head rests on his forearm as he tries to calm me down.

"Aurora, I know you're scared but I'm not gonna hurt you, I promise. I'll explain everything just breathe with me" He coaxes. 

If I was stupid, I'd think he was concerned.

"Take a deep breath with me, baby" He tells me as he takes a deep breath.

I copy his actions as he holds my head outside of the trunk.

"Good girl, do it again." He demands.

I do it again, looking into his eyes.

"Bene." (Good.)