19 || Too Good To Be True

song: church by chase atlantic

.....

aurora moretto

"Stop it," I giggle.

Matteo doesn't let up. He continues to tickle my sides and nibble my neck.

From my wiggling water spills out of the tub and onto the fall. Freezing, I gasp then break out in giggles."Trying to ruin my floors, huh?" Matteo says in a playful tone.

I cane my neck and kiss his jaw. The way Matteo looks at me makes me freeze.

His eyes are lidded while his gaze flickers all over my face. It's so soft and intimate. No one's ever looked at me like this before.

No one's ever held me like he has. Been there, cared, helped me like he has.

Anyone would've left as soon as they heard that I was seeing things that weren't there but he stayed.

All I've wanted for so long is someone to stay.

"You're so beautiful it hurts." He breathes against my lips.

I tease him, leaning forward so our lips touch. "You're so beautiful." I retort. He leans forward to kiss me but I lean back. "The most beautiful man," I lean forward again. "I've ever seen." I kiss the corner of his lips.

He groans and grabs the back of my neck to hold me still while he smashes his lips on mine.

The passion of the kiss catches me off guard but I instantly reciprocate. His tongue swipes my bottom lip and I part my lips to let him in.

I move from laying against his chest to straddling him. His hands automatically find my hips under the water.

Normally, I'd start to grind on his cock but I want to keep this moment, like this. Just intimate touches and kisses. And I have a feeling Matteo feels the same because he doesn't make a move to grab my ass or touch me.

We pull a part when Sabrina jumps up on the side of the tub. I breathe out a laugh and slide back down so my back is laying against his chest, my head laying on Matteo's collarbone. He dries off his hand and pets Sabrina while I keep my hand on stand by in case she slips and falls in.

God, that be like throwing a fucking toaster in water.

"I wanna stay here," Matteo sighs. "With my girls." He kisses my head, still petting Sabrina. Sabrina purrs loudly, soaking up all his attention.

"Attention whore." I mutter.

Matteo's chest vibrates under me. "You jealous, baby?"

"You jealous, baby?" I mock him.

We lay there until the water starts to get cold.

And of course, Matteo like the gentleman he is, gets out before me so he can wrap me up in a fluffy towel.

Gentleman my ass, he stares at my naked body the entire time.

After my skin care routine and after Matteo let me put moisturizer on his face, I walk out of the bedroom into our bedroom to get dressed but Matteo stops me.

"Sleep naked tonight." He rasps in my ear, still blocking me from opening my drawer with his hand.

I smile knowingly. "Why?"

"So I can wake up to the sight of your tits." He says, unashamed.

I turn around and wrap my arms around his neck. "And wouldn't that leave you with blue balls when you have to go to work?"