Seventy (Hello again)

A/N
Hey! Well there's about 7 more chapters for this story! I'm really excited for y'all to read the ending, but sad that it's gonna end :(

i was going to end the story in next chapter and put so much action and shit that it would blow your minds off.... but it wouldn't be fair because then y'all might be mad that I end the story without a warning of chapter count down, or that I just ended it all of a sudden.

So I was nice to split the final 2 chapters into 7 chapters :) So the whole intense and drama moments are all separated in small quantities in each chapter

Like sprinkles in a cupcake lol
Or chocolate chips in cookies... you choose

Well I hope you enjoy this chapter
-WaleskaRomo

P.S comment telling me if I should continue doing the whole ~Previously on Addicted~ thing pls
_____________________

Rose POV

"Harry?" My voice was a little louder then what I expected.

It wouldn't be a surprise if I saw him here, I mean we always end up seeing each other.

The hair covering his face is then removed, pushed back. When his face is more visible I then realized it's not him.

It's not Harry.

It's just a guy very similar to him. Same features and body tone, but I guess Harry's more muscular and taller. His legs are short, and Harry's were thin and long.

Part of me wanted it to be Harry. I wanted it to be him, I wanted to see him again. But the other part: the part a bit deeper in, didn't want it to be Harry. Because the whole point of spending months not seeing him while being in the opposite side of the world was to be away from him.

But how can you forget someone who gave you so much to remember?

How can I forget the emerald green eyes boy that makes you feel like looking through a forest full of green trees? Or his long, curly brown hair that gives you the temptation to dig your fingers through it? Or the husky low accent voice he uses to whisper against your ear while he holds you? How can I forget about all of that?

There is a way though, and that is if you hit yourself with a hammer on the head multiple times until you get amnesia.

It's a crazy way to do it.

"Rosie?" Raymond breaks my thoughts and my concentration from the guy.

"Did you heard what I said?" He continues after I didn't say anything.

"Sorry." I apologized, turning my body to face him.

"Like I was sayin', who's this Harry guy? Is it Harry Potter we're talking about?" He asks as a joke.

"Ha ha very funny," I sarcastically say. "But no. He was the love of my life." I made it sound too cheesy, too unrealistic to be true.

He looks at me for a few seconds, maybe examining my face expression to see if what I was saying wasn't some joke. Then he crossed his arms.

"What happened?" He wants to sound like he doesn't care, but I know he does, or else he wouldn't have asked.

"It's a long story. Well anyways long story short he used to bully me. Then this Shadow guy came along and pretty much flipped my life. I moved to England and the spark sorta happened there. Then we argued a lot and drugs and shit were involved with him. He lied so I then moved here. It's been months since I haven't seen him or any communication involved either."