Seventy-three (Don't forget me)

I made the picture attached to the chapter😊 It's Harry and Rose in a picture frame

Remember that 6 years have passed since Rose left Harry back in England. Now she's with Raymond, and got in a car accident after she accepted his marriage proposal.

Rose POV

Sunshine and flowers.
Will I see the beauty again?
Will I be able to wake up one more time, and appreciate what I lost?
Will I ever relive the fantasizing of a true love relationship?
Or will it all crush down and burn?
I will be taken away from life, and be put in another world where only the dead can see.
Why haven't I died yet?
Why am I still here?
Isn't it my time? I mean I was part of an awful car accident, and now I'm knocked out.
I'm ready.
Ready for you to take me away.
I'm still waiting. Why am I not gone yet?
Just take me out of this misery!
Take me away already.
I'm ready to-

My eyes swing open. I felt shockwaves run through my body, numbing and making my body feel cold. I couldn't move my fingers or feet, they felt frozen. I started to panic, but then I saw that I'm in a hospital bed.

I arched my back when I felt a throbbing pain slice down my body, as if someone were to be ripping my flesh off with their bare hands.

When the pain went away, I laid my back down, and I wince by the cold contact of the hospital bed sheets.

My breathing goes back to normal, but my hot breath makes the air inside the mask sticky. I remove the mask, and the sharp clean air burns my nostrils a little.

I'm in pain from the inside and from the outside. I close my eyes, and the tears that build up slipped out my eyes. They were warm, but turned cold when they got to the bottom of my face.

I want to die already. Please just take me away.

A few seconds later and the door to the room slowly opens. It squeaks a little, revealing a tall light skin guy. He's wearing black skinny jeans that are ripped on the knee, with a black and red muscle shirt that says Chicago Bulls printed on it. He also has a red beanie on that covers his whole head from the top.

He looks solid, his arm muscles are carved in deep waves that wrap around in perfect angles. He looks like a badboy, yet has a hint of innocence behind his glamorous deep fallow and russet shade of eyes.

"Hey babe." He gives me a warm smile with a low and sweet voice.

Babe? I don't even know this guy.

"Uhm I'm sorry. Who are you?" His smile is washed away by my words. Little by little dissolving through his rising feeling of fear.

"R-Rose it's me. Babe it's me Raymond." He kneels down, resting his top body on the bed. He reaches for my hand, but I move it away.

"Sorry-- I don't know who you are..." My voice trails away when a wave of thoughts flows back in my mind.

Raymond. I remember. The proposal. The car accident. My Raymond.

"Raymond. I remember." Tears break out from my eyes again, and I smile at the memories and of him being here.

"Yes baby." His eyes get watery as he stands up to grab me in a hug. He hugs me tight, but makes sure not to hurt me. "I'm sorry," he cries against my ear. "I shouldn't have-"

I cut him off by breaking the hug, so now I'm facing him. "You have nothing to do with the accident. It's my fault for using my phone while driving. I should've taken the responsibility of an adult and have focused myself in driving instead of a phone."