Thirty-four(Secret Bet and Mistakes)

~Previously on Addicted~
"Well we did have a good night yesterday."

"Harry we can't spend our whole day having fun on the bed. Plus is that all you think about when I'm yours?"

"No. I think of how much I'll protect you when you're by my side. I'm sorry if it looked like I was using you for s-"

"Why did you guys break up?"

"When I was little I used to live a great life... until I turned seven."
______________

Rose POV
As the seconds passed Harry's words of his past became sharper. He started putting emotions to it, vibrating and echoing in my mind. His eyes getting dark when he mentioned something about his dad. He told his story as simple as possible, but his life wasn't simple at all. His parents divorced when he was seven, his dad abused his mother by hitting her. He would get drunk and go to strip clubs all the time and sometimes he wouldn't come back home for days. One day his dad came back after missing for almost two weeks, waisted and dirty then ever before. He said he grabbed his mom from his neck and threw her against the glass table. He started beating her up, but Harry didn't do anything because he was shocked.

"I then snapped to reality." Harry continues talking. "I grabbed my baseball bat and I hit him from behind his head." Harry pauses and looks over to his hands.

"Blood covering my mum's face. Sharp pieces of broken glass from the table buried in her back and legs." I grab Harry into a hug. I buried my fingers into his deep brown curls, massaging his scalp. Harry isn't crying, nor did his eyes looked watery. You just saw him sad but not other emotions showed.

"Is that why you turned into... a bad boy?" I ask, in the same position. Harry gently moves me away, and looks at me in the eyes.

"I don't know. As time passes you just change. I mean nobody is the same person their whole life, people change as life changes." I nod with agreement and I look up at the sky. I can see that Harry looked up too by the corner of my eye.

"You see that cloud over there?" Harry asks. I look at the direction where Harry is pointing at a cloud.

"It looks like a butt." Harry says. I giggle and I playfully roll my eyes at him. My mouth opens to show him another cloud but his phone rings. He looks at me and I give him a nod, as a yes for him to answer. He stands up when he answers the phone. He walks away, but not too far.

"I don't want to be on it anymore." I catch some words escaping from Harry. Who is he talking to?

Harry's POV
"Fine. I will send you the video but that's it. I want the $800 before this week ends, and after that no more bets." I tell Aaron, which he's in the other side of the phone. I try to keep my voice low so Rose doesn't hear me. Do you remember the bet I did with Aaron about doing a sex tape with Rose? Well I told him I would do it and I did. The first time Rose and I did it in my house before I got shot I recorded it. Yep it was all fake. I didn't like Rose but now I did it again with Rose for the second time because I wanted to know if the feeling was fake. But it isn't, I do like Rose but I don't Love her. Love is just a strong word to use right now.

"I will give you $1,000 if you send me her underwear that she used." Aaron says.

"No! Are you some kind of freak?"

"Says the guy who accepted to do the bet himself." He has me cornered, but I still won't give him the underwear.

When I staid quite Aaron decides to speak. "If you don't give me the underwear with the tape then I will just tell her what you did. And that you just used her for a bet." I swallow hard and I just surrender.