Seventy-five (I remember you now)

Warning: I didn't proof right bc it's almost midnight here and I'm tired as hell

Songs for the chapter:
Photograph by Ed Sheeran
Bloodstream by Ed Sheeran
I will take you home by Ed Sheeran
The hills by Ed Sheeran (lol jk it's by The weeknd)

Hope you enjoy.
_______________________

Rose POV

I walk down a shallow dark tunnel. At the end there's a bright light, like in movies when someone is about to die in their coma.

"Rose." My name echoes, starting from the light as it makes its way down to my ear.

"Hello?" I keep on walking, scared to reach at the end.

"It's me Rose. I'm here." I feel the tip of some fingers brush my cheek, going all the way to the back of my neck.

I freeze, and I shiver by the touch. "I love you." I hear a male's voice next to my ear. Lips are then connected just below and behind my ear. They kiss down to the right side of my neck, and I move my head to the side to give him full access.

Shockwaves spread around my body, making me feel wonderful. My body goes completely numb as his hands roam around; exploring every single inch of flesh. His hand starts from my shoulder, then goes down to my upper thigh, almost up to my waist. He hugs me from behind as he rocks us back and forth.

Seconds after and I feel a sharp, vexatious pain against my body. I arch my back, and a piercing scream escapes from my mouth. I almost fell, but his reactions were quick.

"Help me." I struggle to say when my face got close enough to his ear for him to hear me.

"All you need to do is remember my name so you can survive." He smiles.

"W-what?" I stutter by the pain.

"Harry. My name is Harry."

My eyes shot open. What was that dream about? Why in the world would I have that dream?

I look around and I notice that I fell asleep in my car. "Ugh." I groan.

Oh yeah I almost forgot. I've been up all this week getting things ready for the wedding that's in next week. I guess I might have fallen asleep in the car when I was having to go pick out a dress.

Just one more week until I get married with him.

• • • •

"You look beautiful." The store assistant tells me as I look at myself in the mirror with a wedding dress on.

Just a week before I get married with Raymond.

"You think so? I don't think I-"

"Ma'am that dress is gorgeous on you. It flawlessly tones your skin color and it carves your body in a perfect curve." She smiles at me while I turn around to give her a 360 degree look.

I stare at myself in the mirror while I rock myself side to side to the beat of a song in my head. I smile before I pay for my dress.

I can't believe I'm getting married. I'm getting married to Raymond. My first and last love.

The guy I bumped into at the store that also says he knows me hasn't been bothering me anymore. I mean yeah, I did enjoy spending some time with him, but I really don't know him.

He kept on saying how I'm the love of his life, and he even cried. Seeing that guy cry hurt me so much, but I mean c'mon, how am I the love of his life? I never met him, Raymond is the love of my life.