Fourthy (Darkness)

Quick shout out for --Ashley-- she is incredible!
Song for this chapter: Drive by Miley Cyrus
________________
~Previously on Addicted~
Nobody knows that I tried to kill myself.

"How did I end up here?"

"You have been here for two days."

"You know exactly what I'm talking about!"

"Harry you're scaring me."

"You don't want me?"

"You think I can be friends with someone I love? That is like putting a drug addict next to drugs and telling him not to consume them. Or putting an alcoholic in a bar. It won't work."

"We can make it work."

"Oh for the love of fudge Harry. She's your daughter too. Now start acting like a father."

"She has feeling for her piano teacher. She's just waiting until she gets out of his class so she can be with him."

"Harry! Shadow is here. He found you and Rose."
__________________
Rose POV
I got out of the hospital this morning, and now I'm at my way to my piano class. Amanda thinks it's a bad idea to go back to class today, but I want some peace of music to relax me from all the drama. I haven't seen Harry since yesterday when he had his small break down and left. Amanda told me she hasn't even been to our apartment yesterday so now Im a little worried. I tried to go to his house, but I don't know how his mom would react so I just left it all alone.

I park my car in a parking lot that's in front of the music building where I get my piano classes. When I get out of my car, I hear a flash sound, a sound that a camera would make when taken a picture. I stop walking and I look around. But nobody is around me except a young woman jogging with her dog. I shrug and I continue to walk. And there it is again. The flash sound. Is someone taking pictures of me, or am I becoming crazy? I quickly turn around and I catch someone. A young man with a camera behind a truck.

"Hey! Come here." I shout and I quickly start to walk towards him. He takes a last picture and starts to run away.

"Stop!" I start to run, crossing the street but then a car comes out of nowhere and blocks me. A screeching sound was made when the person inside the car stepped in the break.

"Uhhhhh I lost him!" I shout as I throw my arms at the air. The person inside the car comes out, and I realized it's Mr. Starks. My piano teacher.

"Why such in a hurry? You have to be careful I could have almost killed you." I roll my eyes and I look around. He really is gone.

"What were you even doing anyways?" He asks with curiosity.

"Why do you care? Its not important anymore!" He takes a step backwards and I didn't realize I was acting ridiculous until I heard my words.

"Sorry." I apologize. "I was chasing someone and I lost him." I shake my head and he comes closer.

"I can help you find him." He offered. I gave him a small smile and I shake my head.

"Nah its okay. I didn't even see his face that well." I swallow hard, because to be honest I'm scared. I don't know who that guy was or why he's taking pictures of me, but I'm shaking. I feel so empty from the inside and I feel like this is just the beginning of something bad.

He nods and starts to walk. "Come. You don't want to be late for class." I nod and I follow him inside the building. We walk quietly through the halls that are almost empty. It was a little awkward with just the small talks about what we're doing today for class, but I didn't think about it much. When we get to class I sit down while he sets his things on his desk. Everyone stare at me, then they look back at Mr.Starks, then back at me. I ignore them and I just sit down. The girl I was talking to before that was eavesdropping me is sitting across the room from me. She gave me a small smile, then looks away. I smiled but she looked away too quickly to notice. I let out a really deep breath and I start to pray for this class to go fast. Please make this class go by fast. I pray.