Seventy-seven(Till death do us apart)

Last chapter guys.....let me go grab the tissue box for y'all coz shit is about to get real.

But double update!!!!1!!1! I also updated the epilogue. The epilogue counts as a chapter so don't skip that part. (idk why but every time I say the word epilogue in my head I say it with the narrator voice from Spongebob) i know i know I'm weird |•_•|

Songs for chapter:
Born to die by Lana del Rey
Like I'm gonna lose you by Meghan Trainor
One by Ed Sheeran
Half a heart by One Direction

anyways I hope you enjoy this chapter. I put a lot of work in this one and the next one.
____________________

Rose POV

Days have passed since Raymond and I split up, and Harry and I found our way back to each other. I guess you can say Harry and I are together? Well we are but he didn't asked me to be with him. I just moved in with him like if we were together this whole time. I guess the words kinda spoke by themselves.

"Harry?" I ask, peeking out of the kitchen doorframe while I beat the eggs in a bowl with a whisk.

"Yes love?" He answers from the living room couch; his focus still on what's on the TV.

"Damn that was a hard punch!" He almost shouts because of the boxing match he's watching. "Damn he took blood out of him. Blood is coming out his mouth Rose!"

"Harry pay attention!" I get to the level of his yelling.

"I should have punched Raymond like that." He mumbles to himself but I heard him.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Oh nothing love. So what do you need?" He nervously scratches the back of his neck as he stands up.

I eye him for a second before just shrugging it off. "What are we Harry?"

He looks at me with a face like if I were to be stupid. "Uhm we're human beings Rose."

I suck my teeth. "No duh Harry. I mean our relationship."

"Well you should have put it that way in the first place." He sits down on a leather bar stool next to the kitchen island.

I playfully roll my eyes as I continue to cook; waiting for him to still answer my question.

"Well we're a couple aren't we?" He obviously states out.

"Um yeah but you never asked me to be with you."

He squints his eyes while he bites the inside of his cheek, also known as the Harry thinking mode.

"Then lets start over." He snaps out of his thoughts.

"What?"

He gets off the bar stool and stands right in front of me. He holds out his hand and gives me a smile that shows his cute dimples.

"Hi. I'm Harry Styles." He says, still holding his hand out so I could shake it.

It takes me a few seconds to pick up the vibe he's leaving. "I'm Rose Young." I shake his hand, and he takes the advantage to spin me around in a circle.

"You're such a beautiful lady." He smiles again, but this time he shows his white pearl teeth.

I laugh, blushing a little as he makes a funny face. "So what is a fine woman like you doing in a place like this?"

I hold my kitchen spatula up. "Well I'm cooking."

He gasps in exaggeration as his hands smack against both his cheeks. "A beauty of a lady and knows how to cook? Now that's a keeper." He smirks as he placed both his hands on my waist.