Sixteen

(Thank you for all the reads!!! The numbers are going up quick. This book is kinda based on a true story that happened with me. Only that I added the whole One Direction characters and drugs. So I hope you enjoy it and please vote!!! Thanks.)

The day went by fast, and I gotta admit I do look forward to spending some time with Louis and Liam at the coffe shop. I remember that the first time we went, it was raining and we only were looking for a place to take shelter. We didn't knew each other until we just started talking about Mr. Parks giving us too much homework. And since that day we started spending time together at the coffee shop to study. I have gotten used to loving the smell of rich coffee beans in the morning when they take them out of the bag. And I mostly loved going to the coffee shop when it was Fall. Because the place would be chilly, and you would hear the wind blowing the leaves through the street. And the sky would be a little dark, and you'll feel safer around your friends while drinking your favorite warm coffee. My favorite one during fall was the pumpkin spice latte. But my actual favorite one is the hazelnut frappuccino that one is the one that I always picked. I start walking faster towards the gym which is the last period of Liam and Louis. I see them walking out with their gym shorts, and T-shirt that has our school name on. Liam wipes out some sweat from his face with the collar of his T-shirt.

"Lets go before happy hour ends. We only have about twenty more minutes." A smile appears across their face's, and they jog towards me.

"Woo, y'all smell musty." I say pinching my nose to not inhale the smell. We start walking, and people start leaving quick out of school. The sound of people laughing and talking start to die down, the faster we walk out. We're already outside, and the sun hits us like being in a dark room for a long time, and someone just turns on the lights. For the first time I don't see Harry or his car in the school parking lot. He usually leaves it in the front, and I always see Melissa with him. But now I think they won't be hanging out with each other because of what happened at the party. We cross the street and enter the coffee shop. Inside is cool. Like the spring breeze when we walked home from school. We get a table from the middle, and we all sit down except Liam.

"I will go order for all of us. You guys stay here, and take care of our spot." I nod and I sit down. Liam walks away, and Louis takes a seat next to me. He puts his elbows on top of the table, and stares at me.

"So. Theres a talent show coming up. Auditions are starting tomorrow. Are you going to enter?" I remove the lock of hair thats in my face and I put it behind my ear. I really don't know if I want to be in the talent show. I do have talent, and thats singing. But I only sing in the shower, not in front of almost the whole school.

"I don't know. You know how shy I get when I get too much attention." He rolls his eyes, an twirls his fingers around one another.

"What?" I add after I see the way he looks at me.

"No nothing. Its just that you have to put yourself out there. No one is going to know who's Rose Young if you don't."

"Well maybe I don't want people to know who's Rose Young. I really never have been a type of person to go on stage and sing." He doesn't pay attention to me. Instead he looks at whats behind me. I don't look, but its getting on my nerves that he's not paying attention to me.

"Is that... yes it is him." Louis try's hard not to point. I look at whats behind me, and I can't believe my eyes. In the corner of the place, there's a guy. That guy is Harry. He is studying, and is doing his homework. That's why I didn't see his car, because he parked it in the back so no one recognizes its him. Liam sits down, and looks at the same direction that we are looking at.

"Wow, Mr. Drug addict is now Mr. geek addict." Both Liam and Louis start to laugh but I don't. I know that he has been bullying me for a long time, but doing the same thing that I don't like, to others is no the right thing.

"Guy's let's just leave him alone." I take a sip of my frappuccino and I look away.

"No way. This is our chance to make him get a taste of his own medicine." Louis stands up, and starts to shout across the room.

"Hey Harry. Show everybody the real you!" I lower my head so that Harry won't be able to see me.

"Louis stop. Please."

"You act like your someone when your a no one." Louis and Liam start to laugh, and I hit the table with my palm.

"I said stop!" Harry walk up towards Louis and stares at him.

"You better shut up or..."

"Or what. You will go back to..." Harry squeezes his hand into a fist, and half a second later he swings his arm in the air, and makes his fist connect with his yaw. Louis falls to the floor. Nobody moves. I stay in shock from how fast things went from good to bad. I can't move, but just stare at Louis knocked out in the floor.