Twenty-four (kidnapping and accident)

I felt like I-I know him, and I know his heart, and I know what he wouldn't do to hurt me... but I didn't realize that, I was feeling so confident and so great about myself and than it be completely shattered, by one thing... By something so stupid. But than you make me feel crazy, you make me feel like its my fault... I was in pain.-Selena Gomez. I feel like this goes well with this chapter.

Song for this chapter is The heart wants what it wants by Selena Gomez.
___________________________~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Harry's POV

Aaron puts Rose in the car at the back seats. "I'll go alone." I get in the car, leaving them behind as I drive away.

"I feel-I feel great and sad and mad and a lot of other feelings." The words stumble out of her mouth, and her eyes are closed.

"Try to get some sleep." She needs to sleep the alcohol out of her system because she can't go to Shadow like this.

"Harry I just found out what the other feeling I'm feeling right now."

"Rose get some sleep-"

"I feel a small spark inside of me, a feeling you would feel when being around someone that's different from the rest of the others."

"What are you talking about?" She leans closer to me from the back seat, and she tries to open her eyes.

"You're different from the other guys Harry. You're nothing like the other guys that I have met. You're actually honest with me and now you're taking me home." My throat tightens and I can feel my hand get numb on the steering wheel.

"You're drunk Rose, just go to sleep and you'll feel better."

"That spark inside of me only happens when you're nice to me." She falls back and starts to giggle.

"You're just drunk Rose." I repeat again. I know Rose doesn't like me but I have never heard a girl express feelings towards me, even when they come from a drunk girl.

"Maybe I'm a little drunk, but the words come out of my heart not from being drunk..." She trails off and starts to giggle again.

"Go to sleep Rose or I will knock you out so hard you will fall asleep."

She started to laugh harder and it was getting on my nerves. I try to focus less on her and more on the road which is dark as hell. I squint my eyes to see better but it doesn't work. There aren't any street lights because we're on a road where most people don't drive here at night.

I don't hear Rose laughing anymore, which means that she has fallen asleep or died from laughing so much.

I can't turn my head to look at her, so I call out her name. "Rose?" She doesn't answer. Yes! She's asleep, now we just need to take her to Shadow which is what I'm doing right now and good bye the worries of Shadow killing us. Shadow will do what ever he wants with Rose and I will continue my life doing drugs and sleeping with different girls each week. I don't believe in love because its just an excuse that people use, and people use that excuse when they don't want to be lonely. I also don't believe in having a girlfriend. If a woman ever turns into my girlfriend or I tell her that I love her then that means that she is more powerful than God because I have never told anyone that I love them. Not even to my own mother.

I start to hear Rose moan and groan at the back, and I know she's going to wake up. I start to look for a white rag that you use to cover someones mouth and nose to make them go to sleep. I start to search for it under the passengers seat. I look down, taking my eyes away from the road, looking down under the seat.