"Holy shit, she's beautiful"

"Ellie your on in 10 minutes! Make sure to be ready this is your biggest show yet." Ellies assistant, Jamie has been with her for over 3 years. Ellie trusts that girl with her whole life.  

Ellie looks at herself in the mirror, deciding if her makeup is great or not great. She hears a knock at the door. "Hey el, how you feeling sweetie are you ready for this?", its ellies mom checking up on her. 

"Oh, hey mom and yeah i'm ok. It's just if I mess up, I mess up in front of all the guys who are about to play in the world cup in a couple months." Ellie says nervously not making eye contact with her mom.

"Ellie, you're gonna do great no matter what happens. Everyone is going to love you out there" her mom says to her while giving her a hug. 

"Thanks mom, i'll see you later love you." she says to her mom while walking out of her dressing room heading to the backstage waiting for her call to go on. 

"Now introducing Ellie Adams!" she begins to walk on the stage to a stadium full of people clapping. "Hey everyone! My name is Ellie Adams, and i'm here to sing a couple songs for you guys tonight!".

*Before Ellie comes out on the stage* 

"You ready for your first World Cup before show Joao?" Ronaldo says to him while patting his back. "Yes! I mean who wouldn't be, I have a really great feeling about tonight Cristiano.".

They had to sit at the table reserved for the Portuguese national team only. Right in front of the stage, getting the best view in the whole place.

All of a sudden, Joao hears the host welcome on Ellie Adams, he looks up to only see the most beautiful girl he's ever seen in the world. Ronaldo notices Joao not taking his eyes off of Ellie. 

"Joao you're about to burn a hole through that girl with how hard you're staring at her!" Ronaldo says laughing. Joao looks down and rubs his forehead in embarrassment. 

*Start playing the song now* 

Joao looks up to her the song start playing, watching Ellie and not taking his eyes off her once again. "High dives into frozen waves where the past comes back to life.".

The whole stadium is amazed by Ellies voice, especially Joao. "Hold still right before we crash cause we both know how this ends". Ellie starts to move around the stage and really gets into the song. 

"Holy shit, she's beautiful." Joao says to himself, but of course Ronaldo hears. "Joao I bought 2 backstage passes for after, you know we can meet Ellie if you want?" Joao doesn't ever consider and already says yes to Ronaldo.  

"Cause you are the piece of me! I wish I didn't need!" Ellie looks down into the crowd, her eyes meet straight with Joao's. She looks away and focuses back on the song. 

Joao does not take his eyes off of her at all, it's almost like his eyes are glued to her. 

"If our love's insanity, why are you my clarity!" when the beat drops she can't help but smile, looking at everyone cheering for her. Especially the boy in the front table. 

*Stop the song* 

It was an hour later, the show is finally over. But for Ellie it's time to meet a bunch of soccer players and their families. Her assistant makes her change into a more casual outfit. 

Ellie looks into the mirror, loving the simple white dress her assistant gave her. She loves how her assistant knows exactly what she wants. 

She starts to walk out into the lounge area. She looks up to meet eyes with the boy from the front row once again.