"We don't have too"

It was a couple days since Joao and Ellie have seen each other, Joao has been busying with training and Ellie is practicing to sing in the world cup in 2 months. 

Ellie hasn't told him that she will be performing in the opening ceremony, and performing for whoever is in the final match. 

Ellie decides to call Joao to see what he's up too and if he wants to do something soon.  

Joao was making lunch when he heard his phone ring, he picks it up to see that it's Ellie. He answers. 

"Hey El, what's up?", "Well I wanted to know if you wanted to do anything tonight, if you weren't busy!".

"I'm sure that I don't have anything but let me check first." Joao puts his phone on speaker to set on the counter and he checks his calendar. 

"Nope! I have 0 plans tonight, so do you wanna come and spend the night?". "Sure why not! I'll bring snacks for us so we can watch a movie later.".

"Ellie, I have a whole snack pantry of shit, you don't have to bring anything later but your self.". "Well i'm still gonna bring something because you're letting me stay over.".

"Your stubborn El, I hope you know that.". Ellie laughs, "I know.". 

They have a little conversation, but Ellie hangs up eventually to start packing for later just to get it done with earlier. 

"I should call Emma, I need to make sure I don't over dress or anything.", Ellie grabs her computer and face times Emma waiting for her to answer. 

Emma finally answers, "Hey luv whats up!". "So em, I'm actually spending the night at Joao's tonight and I need help with what to wear.".

"Of course you do, with out me Ellie your style would be shit.". "Damn, that hurt my heart.". Ellie pats her heart like it's in pain. 

Emma gives her in the middle finger, "Anyways back to the main point, so me outfits and i'll decide if you should wear it or not.".

"Ok so if I'm staying the night I should wear something cozy but also spicy because you never know what could happen.". Ellie gives Emma a smirk. 

"Eww I know i'm you're bestie and all but keep your sex life to your self El.". "Emma suck it up you're gonna have to hear it whether you like it or not!". 

"Whatever just pick out the outfits please!". Emma says too Ellie, Ellie goes into her closet trying to find an outfit.

Ellie goes through many outfits but they finally pick the perfect one. "Ok Ellie go try it on now and will see how you look!".

Ellie goes into the bathroom and changes into the outfit, she goes back to the computer and Emma is in full shock. 

"Girl you look so hot."

*What Ellie is wearing*

"Em you're being a little dramatic it's just sweatpants and a crop?"

"Em you're being a little dramatic it's just sweatpants and a crop?". "I know Ellie but they fit your body so perfect it makes you look so good.".

"Girl I swear you boost my confidence so much, but I have to go now love you!". Ellie blows Emma a kiss and hangs up because she has to leave for Joao's house. 

She grabs her bag and heads downstairs into her car. She starts her car and heads to Joao's. 

She finally makes it there, and walks to the front door and knocks. Joao comes and opens the door.

"Wow.". Joao says without realizing Ellie heard. "Um can I come in or you just gonna keep staring at me?".

"Oh fuck my bad." Joao puts in his hands into his face from embarrassment. "Joao it's ok I don't mind.". Ellie says as she walks inside, closing the door. 

She sets her bag down and removes Joao's hands from his face and kisses him. She pulls away and picks up her bag to bring it upstairs. 

"God she's amazing." Joao says as she walks upstairs, he heads into the living room and sits on the couch waiting for her. 

She comes back down and lays on top of Joao on the couch. "Ain't no way you just got here and you're already tired.". Joao says to her. 

"Can I just sleep for like an hour please?". Joao knows he can't say no so he just nods and wraps his arms around her while closing his eyes. 

It's been over two hours and their both fast a sleep, but Joao starts to wake up. 

He kisses Ellies cheek to wake her up, "El it's been over two hours do you wanna eat something?". 

Ellie nods while still laying on Joao's chest, she lifts up her head. "Can we order Chick fil a?".

"You don't even have to ask!". Joao grabs his phone and goes onto uber eats, "El what do you want?". 

"Can I have a spicy chicken sand which meal with a lemonade and chick fil a sauce please!". He puts Ellie and his own order and places it. 

"They should be here in 40 minutes.". Ellie nods her head as she sits up while still being on Joao. 

He places his hands on her thighs, "You look so beautiful right now I hope you know that.". 

Ellie can't help but blush, she pulls his face into hers and they start kissing. Things start to get really passionate between them. 

Ellie starts to pull Joao's shirt off of him, he helps her get it off and they continue to kiss, he starts to remove her top. But he stops. 

"Ellie we don't have to do this if you don't want too". "I promise you I wanna do th-". Joao cuts her off by kissing her again. 

Joao begins to remove her top, he throws it onto the floor. He picks her up from the couch and Ellie starts to laugh as he runs quickly upstairs to get to his room.