"You got this"

Ellie wakes up and checks the time. She doesn't want to get out of bed but she needs to get ready. 

She walks into the bathroom and starts to brush her teeth and wash her face. 

Ellie tries to find a good enough outfit to wear to practice with Pitbull. After 10 minutes she finds one and puts this on. 

"I hope this isn't too much" Ellie says as she looks at herself in the mirror

"I hope this isn't too much" Ellie says as she looks at herself in the mirror. she decides to wear base sandals to feel more comfortable. 

Ellie has a taste for Starbucks so she gets into her car and heads there. 

She finally arrives and decides to go inside instead of going through the drive through. 

As she walks in she notices this boy with brown fluffy hair, she walks further into the line and notices its João. 

"shit." she says under her breath. João turns around and makes eye contact with her. 

"Are you gonna keep staring at me or what?" she says to him. "Oh sorry." he says looking down embarrassed.

João turns back around because it is his turn too order, "Hi handsome what would you like?" the lady says to him. 

Ellie can't help but get jealous. João laughs awkwardly, "Can I have a matcha latte please?". 

"Of course! That will be 6.75." the lady can't stop looking at João. 

João hands her the money, Ellie notices the lady gives João a piece of paper with her number on it. "Call me." she says to him. 

João says nothing back and walks to the other side to wait for his drink. Ellie walks up to the lady, "Hello can I get a strawberry acai refresher with lemonade and light ice please?" she says. 

The lady nods, "That's gonna be 7.58.". "Wait wasn't that guys drink only like 6 dollars?" Ellie says.

"Yeah because I gave him a discount, you on the other hand won't be getting one." she says with a rude tone. 

"Fine whatever." Ellie says as she grabs her card and hands it to the lady. The lady swipes her card and hands it back too Ellie. 

Ellie walks over to the side where João is. They both wait for their drinks in silence. João wants to ask her how she is but knows she probably won't say anything. 

One of the workers hand's João his drink, he sips it and starts walking out. Ellie watches him walk away. She looks back to a worker handing her drink to her. 

Ellie gives him a smile and walks to her car. She see's João hasn't left the parking lot yet, she tries not to make eye contact with him as she walks to her car. 

She reaches her car, and starts to drive away. 

João watches her drive away. He regrets breaking up with her, he let the media ruin his relationship. He knows theres nothing he can do about it. 

He checks the time, "Shit i'm gonna be late for practice." he says as he drives off. 

*20 minutes later* 

Ellie reaches the studio and walks inside, she sees the lady at the front desk. She smiles at as she walks to the room. 

She opens it to see Jimmy and Pitbull talking to each other. They both turn around, Pitbull stands up. 

"Hello! You must be Ellie!" He says to her shaking her hand. "Yes and you are Mr,Worldwide!" Ellie says nervously. 

He laughs, "So are you ready to start practicing today?". Ellie nods, she follows him into the studio. 

"So Jimmy has informed me that we are going to sing feel this moment, if thats ok with you?" he asks. 

"Yeah that sounds great!" Ellie says. "Ok so were just going to start singing and see how it goes ok guys?" Jimmy says to them. 

They both nod, as he turns on the song. 

(Start playing feel this moment) 

Pitbull starts to sing, he get's really into the song and so does Ellie. 

"Ask for advice get money twice." Pitbull never fails to impress Jimmy. 

Ellie starts to move around knowing her part is about to come up. 

"Y'all call it a moment, I call it life". 

"One day when the light is glowin! I'll be in my castle golden but until the gates are open I just wanna feel this moment woahhhh."

"I just wanna feel this moment! Woahhh I just wanna feel this moment!". 

Jimmy stops the song. "You guys sound so good together! This is going to be great!". 

Pitbull and Ellie both smile. "Ok so lets do that from the top again and this time the whole song.".

They rehearse for hours. Jimmy can't wait until they perform in front of all of them. 

João's pov:

I can't feel my body, this practice was exhausting. I'm so glad it's over. 

"Bye guys, i'll see you next week." I say to everyone as I leave the locker room and head to my car. 

I can't help but admit, the whole entire time at practice the only thing I was thinking about was Ellie.