"I wanna see you"

Joao finishes up at the field and sits down to take off his cleats, and shin guards. He grabs his phone to see it's 4, he puts on his deodorant and fixies his hair and walks to his car.

He starts to drive to panera to meet up with Gavi. After 20 minutes he arrives. 

Joao walks into panera to see Gavi sitting at a table, "Hey Gavi", Joao says.

Gavi look's up, "Hey man long time no see." Joao sit's down at the table. 

"So what are you going to get?" Joao asks him. "Hmm probably the chicken soup or the grilled cheese and tomato soup.".

Joao nods and looks down at the menu he hasn't been to panera in a while so he doesn't know what to order.

He searches the menu and finally finds a teriyaki bowl that seems good to him. Joao checks his phone to see if Ellie has said anything to him, he sees nothing again.

"So Joao I think we both know the real reason why we are here, do you wanna start talking about it?" He asks.  

"Yeah I guess but I don't know how to start it." Joao says, things start to get awkward between them. 

"I'll start." Gavi says, "Joao i'm so sorry man I should've never let that happen, I could've stopped it but for some reason I didn't.". 

Joao looks up at Gavi, "What do you mean you could've stopped it?" he asks. "She never told you?" Gavi asks. 

"Haven't spoken to her since that night." Joao says as he scratches the back of his neck. 

"Oh well basically the night you Cami, me and Diogo Costa when we went to the bar and got super drunk and you and Costa said you wanted to go home but Cami and I stayed." Gavi says.

"So as we stayed we finally left at one point and she's like, lets do something fun and of course because of how drunk I am I agreed with it so we went to this dance club and got really touchy with each other.".

"Then she brought me into the bathroom and started to kiss me but I pulled her away and said no I can't do this to Joao this is wrong and she's like were drunk he will understand, and at that point I was so drunk I just gave in." He says. 

Joao looks at the table not knowing what to say, "Joao what are you thinking?" Gavi asks. 

"I don't know if i'm being honest, i'm upset but at the same time i've gotten over it a while ago so it doesn't effect me as much." Joao says. 

Gavi and Joao talk for an hour or so, and everything seems figured out between them. Joao heads home.

He arrives at his house and plops onto the couch, he decided to text Ellie to come over. 

Ellie hasn't been texting Joao because she wanted to get her mind off of all the instagram DM's but she misses him too so she grabs her bag and drives to his house

She arrives and knocks on the door. "The door is open! Lock it when you close it please." Joao screams from somewhere in the house.

She closes the door and sets her bag down "Where tf are you?!" she yells. "I'm upstairs just give me a second and i'll be down.". 

Joao fixes his hair and heads downstairs to see Ellie on the couch he comes up behind her and wraps his arms around her and kisses her head, "I missed you." he says to her.

"Who wouldn't miss me?" she says sarcastically, he walks around the couch and lays his head on her thigh. 

"Ellie can you be honest with me?" he asks, "Yes." she says. "How many DM's are you still getting?". 

"Do you want me to be honest?" she asks, Joao nods his head. "About 100 or more each day.".

He rubs his hands over his face and looks at Ellie, "I'm so fucking sorry." he says.

She looks down at him and kisses him, "It's not your fault stop saying sorry.". 

Ellie lays down while Joao is laying on her stomach he rubs his fingers up and down her stomach. "Do you wanna watch a movie?" she asks. 

He gives her a thumbs up, Ellie scrolls through Netflix and finds her favorite movie (A cinderella story). She puts it on and starts to play with Joao's hair. 

Joao starts to fall asleep since he was playing soccer for about 4 hours earlier, Ellie grabs a blanket and puts it on top of both of them as she continues to play with his hair.

Ellie grabs her phone and opens instagram to see a picture of Ellie saying ugly a$$ on it and body shamming her, she immediately turns his phone off and try's her hardest not to tear up. 

"Why are people so mean." Ellie whispers. She tries to forget about the post and continues to watch the movie but she still can't stop thinking about them body shamming her. 

-

-

-

-

-

Authors note: Sorry it's short guys, i'm busy with finals and all this homework I will try my best to post a chapter everyday! hope you guys enjoyed this one <33