"too many"

Ellies pov: 

Omg this cannot be happening right now, João's friend that has something out for me and Gavi at the same place!

Fuck this shit i'm out. "Emma can we leave like right now.". 

"Girl what-, we literally just got here?" I point my finger towards Gavi. 

"No way were leaving just because he's here, this night is for me and you Ellie we are not leaving." she demands. 

There's way Emma's gonna let me leave, I hope he doesn't notice me. 

I need more shots, "Emma do you want another shot?". 

"Sure why not!" she says as she looks around the place.

"Can I have two more shots please?", "Your names Ellie right?" she asks me as she pours the shots. 

"Yeah why.", "Just wanted to know thats all.". 

This girl is so weird, I should ask João about her. I wanna know more about her. 

She finally hands me the shots, I give one too Emma as we both shot it again. 

Emma pulls me into the dance floor and we start dancing, Emma finds a guy too dance with which leaves me by myself. 

I feel someone touch my shoulder, I turn around to see Gavi. 

Oh shit. "Hey Gavi!" I really don't want to talk to him ugh. 

"Hey Ellie can't believe you are here right now, who are you with?" he asks me.

"Oh i'm here with my friend Emma but she's over there grinding on some random guy." I point over to Emma and the guy in the corner. 

"Damn she really left you like that!". 

"Nah she's all good plus the reason we came here is because she wanted a hook up anyways.".

"I'm guessing you're looking to hook up too?". "Hell no I don't do that shit especially with people I don't know.". 

I really hope he doesn't ask me to dance. I hate rejecting people especially in public. 

"So do you wanna dance or something?". 

Before I say anything out of nowhere someone pulls me away from the crowd. "What the fuck!". 

I turn around to see it's just Emma, "Girl you fucking scared me you ass!". 

Emma laughs at me. "Chill out girlie it's just me, but anyways I don't feel like hooking up anymore.". 

"Be so for real." I give her my bitchy look that I know she loves. 

"Shut up but anyways do you wanna just leave and walk around town or something?". 

Thank the lord she suggested that now I don't have to deal with that girl and Gavi. 

"Yes please let's go!" I grab her hand and run out the club. 

*10 minutes later* 

"Emma I feel so hottt right now I think it's the vodka butttt do you wanna take another picture for instagram!" I say messing up a lot of words. 

"Yes bitch, but just cause you're so hot!". 

I pose but almost fall a couple times because of the vodka, after many tries we find the perfect one and post it.

 -EllieAdams01