"It's like my special spot"

"Ally, i need help! What do I wear on a date with a super hot soccer player?". Ellie called her best friend to get ready for her date.

"El you have to make sure it's sexy but also comfy. Like you wanna be comfy but hot at the same time!".

"Alright Alright, let me see what I have in my closet." Ellie goes into her closet to find the perfect outfit.

"Oooo I think I found something ally, look at this!" Ellie shows Ally this outfit.

"Thats so cute, you should definitely wear it!"

"Thats so cute, you should definitely wear it!". "Alright, but should I do light makeup or natural?". Ellie loves her natural face, but she wants to impress Joao.

"Well didn't you say you were going to the beach also?". "Oh shit! I totally forgot about that, i'll just wear waterproof mascara but I need to find a swimsuit.".

Ellie checks the time seeing it's 4pm, she has to leave in an hour and thirty minutes to meet up Joao.

"Ok I think I'll just bring this hot pink swimsuit, it's cute and plus I haven't worn it yet.". "Alright Ellie, go get ready girl call me when you're done luv!!".

Ellie hangs up with Ally, and goes into her bathroom to start curling her hair. "I have a good feeling about tonight.".

*1 hour, and 30 minutes later*

Ellie arrives at the restaurant, she walks inside and she's Joao sitting at the table in the corner looking at his phone.

"Super bored huh?". Joao looks up and smiles, he stands up and gives Ellie a hug. Then they both sit down.

"So you like Italian food right Ellie?", "Of course, it's my all time favorite food and plus i'm Italian also".

"I have to say Italian girls are 100% the best girls out there.", "Well of course we are cause we are just hot no matter what.". Ellie smirks at Joao, which makes him blush a little.

"So I think i'm gonna order just regular pasta but with no meatballs, because their disgusting." Ellie gives a disgusted face, she has hated meatballs forever.

"What! How can you not like them there so good for what?". "Joao there so gross, like the texture is just not it.".

They continue to argue about meatballs, they order and finished there food. Now Joao has a surprise at the beach for Ellie.

"Come on Ellie! I've been waiting for this moment all day!". Joao grabs Ellies hand to run faster through the sand.

They reach this tree with a hammock with candles all around it right. Ellie can't believe Joao did this for her.

"You did this all for me!?". "Of course I wanted to make sure you had the best night ever Ellie.".

Joao jumps onto the hammock, patting the spot next to him for Ellie to come lay with him.

Ellie climbs into the hammock and lays besides Joao, he puts him arm around her to pull her closer into him.

"I always come to this beach to just get away from all the madness, it's like my special spot.". "Let me guess you've taken many girls to your special spot.".

"No actually, you're the first girl i've taken her so I would say you should feel honored." Joao says with a grin.

"I feel very honored Mr.Felix.". Joao can't help but stare and Ellie, she looks up and before they know it Joao pushes his lips into Ellies.

Ellie climbs on top of Joao and continues to kiss him, but they both forget there on a hammock and the hammock flips upside down making them fall on top of each other.

They both start to die laughing. "Were so stupid, how did we not think that was going to twist over!", "El, I didn't wanna stop kissing you so I totally forget the chances of it flipping over.".

Ellie blushes a little, she starts to stand up because the sand starts to get uncomfortable . Joao stands up as well.

"You wanna go swimming? I have my bathing suit on under my clothes?". Ellie asks Joao. "Why not!".

Ellie starts to take off her shirt and skirt, Joao can't help but to stare and how perfect her body is.

"Can you stare any harder huh?, "Oh shit my bad. It's just you look so hot in that swimsuit.".

"Yeah I know thats why I got it." Ellie says sarcastically. Joao takes off his shirt and runs into Ellie to push her into the water.

"You suck!". Ellie says laughing, "Well it was either I push you into the water or I was gonna splash you?".

Ellie pulls Joao into the water, he wraps his hands around her waist. "You're prettier than the sunset." He says to her.

"You really know how to make a girl blush don't you?". Joao smiles, Ellie pulls his face towards hers and they start to kiss once again.