"Sure why not"

Ellies pov: 

Emma and I headed to our room, Jamie decided to stay in the hot tub for a little while longer. 

We make it to ur room, "Ellie do you want to take a shower first?", "Yeah sure, I take fast showers anyways.".

*15 minutes later* 

"Sorry Em my hair was a mess that's why I took so long but you can go take a shower now.".

"Finally girl you took so long!", I flick her off and she walks past me. 

I'm gonna check Instagram to see who liked my post. I scroll through the comments, why am I still getting hate comments i'm not even with João?

At this point it's just straight up annoying. I keep on scrolling until I see what Gavi commented. 

I haven't talked to him in a while I should probably text him?

Gavi is a great person, I don't see us being together but he seems like he could be a great friend

I hope no one catches us hanging out because that would turn into a whole new problem. That I have no time for. 

I'm exhausted and I barley got any sleep last night. I turn off the light by my bed leaving the hall one on for Emma. 

*The next morning* 

I wake up to the alarm I put on, I slam it making a huge noise which really woke Emma up. 

"Ellie what the fuck I was sleeping!", "Stop complaining it's already 10 anyways.".

"I need to get up since i'm hanging out with Gavi today.", Emma sit's up trying to process what I said.

"Wait what! You're hanging out with him?". 

"Yeah but not as a date. I see Gavi and I just being good friends!".

"Ok El but make sure he doesn't think it's a date.".

She rights, I should tell him during the lunch just to make sure. 

I start getting ready, I decide to curl my hair incase I find a cute place to take pictures. 

I put on light makeup and pick out a cute simple outfit to wear, I post a story on instagram because my shoes look so cute with my outfit.

"Ellie you so look cute! Text me when you're coming back.".

I head downstairs to the lobby waiting outside for Gavi to pick me up. A car pulls up and the window roles down. 

"Hey Ellie! Hop in." I open the door and sit down, "Damn Gavi this car is nice!".

"I know right, but I only get in while we're here in Qatar it's just a rental." He tells me as he drives off. 

"So are you excited to perform tomorrow?", "I mean yeah I am since i'm performing with Pitbull but i'm also so nervous.".

"You are gonna do great! It's gonna be so cool seeing you perform with him!".

"Wait I thought the teams won't be there?" I swear Jimmy told me no teams we're going.

"Um no, every team will be there for the opening ceremony Ellie.".

"Even Portugal?", "Yes Ellie. Even Portugal.".

Omg that mean's i'm gonna see João, this is not good I feel sick. 

"Ellie are you ok? Do you need me to pull over, we are almost there though?".

"No i'm ok I just didn't know all the teams were going to be there.".

Gavi and I talk the whole way to the restaurant, he calms me down from being nervous about performing. 

He's a really great person. 

We finally arrive and walk inside the restaurant, we find a table and sit down. 

"So do you want to order pizza I heard it's pretty good?", "Yeah sounds good Gavi, but I only like cheese if that's ok?".

"Yeah that's fine, i'm gonna order some wings too if you want any?". 

"Sounds great!". 

Gavi and I talk about random things the whole, I really enjoyed going out with him. After a while he drove me back to the hotel since I need to prepare for tomorrow. 

Joãos pov:  

"Rafael what are you doing?". I walk into the workout room to see him yoga, which is weird since he never does. 

"I'm making sure I look good for tomorrow!", "Why do you need to look good tomorrow?".

"Well there's gonna be cute girls like everywhere, and i'm single so?".

"Dude ain't no way you care about girls at the World Cup!", He better be joking this dude needs to worry about the game. 

"I do care it's just tomorrow we're just watching so i'm trying to score a girl, maybe you should to João.".

"Nah i'm good.", "João is it because of Ellie?".

Wait how does he know I never told him about Ellie?

"Wait how do you know about Ellie?", "João it was all over instagram don't you remember?".

"Oh shit. It was sorry Rafael forgot about that?". 

"It's all good João, but is she the reason?", "Yeah. I still have hopes for us you know?".

"Your gonna try to talk to her tomorrow aren't you?".

"Yup.".

How does everyone seem to know what i'm thinking before I say it?

"Well just remember you could be like me and pull a ton of girls!".

"No thanks i'm good, not really the guy who likes that.".

I've never been the guy to want a ton of girls after me, it seems like too much. 

"Alright. Let's go back to our rooms we have a long day tomorrow João.".

"Yes we do!". 

We both head to our rooms, I lay down on my bed checking my phone. 

Look Ellie posted a story, she looks beautiful. I really hope I get to talk to her tomorrow.

-

-

-

Heyyy, so I promise you guys in the next chapter João and Ellie will talk to her each other!! I don't know when the chapter will be out, either later or tomorrow. Like I keep saying if you have any ideas feel free to comment 🙏