"I'm coming over"

João grabs his phone and calls Ellie hoping she answers. Ellie looks at her phone to see him calling she answers. 

"Hey." she says, "Hi El I saw what happened on instagram are you ok? Do you need anything? he asks her.

"No i'm fine, i'm used to this by now." she says. "You shouldn't be used to this Ellie, i'm gonna do something about this." he says to her. 

"Theres nothing you can do João, all they want is for us to not be together.". "Ok? I don't care what they think your way more important to me then they are!" he says.

"But what if this ruins your carrier João." Ellie asks. "It's not I promise you, the people who hate on you are not real fans to me." he says to her. 

"ok." she says with no emotions. "I'm coming over." João says. "You don't have too." Ellie says to him. 

"Yes I do Ellie I can tell you are upset." he says. "Fine just text me when you're almost here please." Ellie says. 

"Ok see you in a bit." João says as he hangs up the phone. He grabs a bag just in case he stays overnight, he goes into his car and heads there. 

10 minutes later he texts Ellie that he's about 5 minutes away. He stopped at Starbucks earlier to get Ellie her favorite drink. 

He finally makes it to her house, he grabs her drink and heads to the front door. He knocks waiting for her to open it. 

She comes and opens the door, João can tell she's not ok. She wearing a hoodie with sweatpants and looks so exhausted. 

"I got you your favorite drink? If you want." he says to her. "Oh sure thanks." he hands her the drink and she walks inside as he follows her. 

She sets her drink down on the counter, "Do you want anything?" she asks João. "No i'm ok for now but thanks." she nods and takes a sip of her drink. 

"Can we talk about happened the other day?" João asks. "I mean sure but what is there to talk about? You said I love you and I just didn't feel ready yet." she says. 

"Yeah I guess you're right." He says looking away. Ellie hates how awkward things are between them, all see wants is to talk to him about everything. 

"João I need to get something off my chest." she says. "Go ahead you can say anything you want." he says while looking at her. 

"All these threats i've been getting and this hate it's so much for me, and I don't know how to deal with it like lately I haven't felt like myself because of it. Like I know I posted that picture a couple days ago but that was just me trying to act like i'm fine when in reality i've been struggling so much." she admits. 

João doesn't say anything. He stands up and walks over to her and pulls her into a hug. He starts to tear up, as she does the same. 

"I'm so sorry El, I can't let you go through with this anymore." he says. Ellie pulls away from the hug, "What are you trying to say?" she asks, wiping the tear from her face. 

"Ellie if this is effecting you this much, I think we should take a break for a little while. So you can figure out if this is what you really want." he says. 

Ellie can't believe what he just said, she can't loose him. Everyone knows when someone asks for a break that means they are really just ending it with you. 

"No João don't say that, I need you." Ellie says, He grabs her face. "Ellie you know I love you but I can't let this keep happening to you." he starts to tear up again. 

"João please I can get through this!" Ellie says. "I'm sorry El, you need to focus on your singing carrier and not all these hate comments you've been getting." he says to her. 

He kisses her forehead, "If this is really meant to be El, will eventually find our way back to each other." he says.

Ellie starts to cry, João grabs his bag. "I love you Ellie, I hope everything turns out ok for you." he says and he walks to his car. 

João shuts his car door and starts crying, he hates that he had to do it but he knew it was best for her. 

Ellie shuts the door, and falls down with her back sitting to the door. She starts sobbing, "No João, I need you". she says and she keeps crying.

She keeps crying. She puts her face into her hands, Ellie can't help but feel she lost the best thing that's ever happened to her. 

Ellie can't move, she just sits there with no emotions but tears just falling down her face. She doesn't know what to do or who to call. 

"I should've never told him how I feel, this is all my fault!" she says as she starts to cry more again. 

João can't stop crying either, he loves her so much. He pulls into a store parking lot and just sits there crying into his hands. 

He hears his phone ring, he looks up to see a text message from one of his old friends. He grabs his phone and opens its.

-

-

-

-

-

Sorry guys! I know you probably hate me right now buttt just keep reading the story ok I promise how this story ends will make you feel much better. And don't worry this story isn't ending soon there's still a lot to happen.