"You're perfect"

Joao quickly shuts his door, Ellie grabs his face and they begin to kiss again. He throws Ellie on the bed and kisses all the way down her stomach. 

He starts to tease her by acting like it's hard to remove her sweatpants, "Joao just take them off!". 

He laughs, "Not till you say please.". Ellie rolls her eyes, "please.". she says looking at him. 

He removes her pants slowly and throws them to the side, he starts to kiss her lower stomach and he starts to remove her underwear. 

He starts to rub her clint with his fingers, "oh my god." Ellie says under her breath.

After 5 minutes of just pleasuring her Joao decides it's his turn as well. 

He removes his shorts and boxers, Ellie can't help but stare at how good his body looks. 

He smiles, "You promise you're ok with this Ellie?". He asks before he goes any further. "I promise you Joao". 

He slides it in and Ellie gasps. He begins to grind on her slowly and eventually starts to pick up the pace. 

"Fuck!". Ellie says as she starts to have an orgasim. "Please. Don't. Stop". She says between her breaths. 

For the next several minutes he continues to give her oragsims until they hear the door bell ring. 

"Shit El it's our food!". Joao gets up and puts his pants on and heads downstairs. 

Ellie's glad the food is here because what Joao just did to her made her really hungry. She puts on her clothes and heads downstairs. 

"Thank you have a great night!". Joao says as he closes the door, "I'm starving El what about you?".

"Yes but I also can't feel my legs", Ellie says as she sits at the counter. Joao laughs as he begins to open the bag of food. 

He hands Ellie her sand which and fries, with her lemonade. Then he pulls out his food and sits right next to her. 

Ellie bites into her sand which, "Oh my God that's so good.". Joao looks at her "Not as good as what happened upstairs.".

Ellie gives him a look "You dirty minded mf.". Joao laughs as he takes a sip of his drink. 

As they finish their food Ellie goes to lay on the couch and covers herself with a blanket. Joao cleans all the food. 

"Ellie do you want anything else before I sit down?". He asks her, "No i'm good but thanks.".

He grabs the remote and sits on the other side of the couch finding something to watch on the TV. 

"Joao sit over here with me!". Ellie says to him, "Hold on i'm trying to find something to watch El calm down.". 

Joao put's on a movie from Netflix and goes to lay down by Ellie, she lays on top of him and starts to fall asleep.

Joao kisses her forehead as she's asleep, "You're perfect.". Joao begins to fall asleep. 

*3 hour laters, 1:30am* 

Joao wakes up to his phone vibrating, "Who's calling me at 1 in the fucking morning", Joao lightly pushes Ellie off and him and walks into the other room with his phone.

"Hello, who is this?". "Hey Joao, it's me Gavi I have a new number and the person with my old number told me you were trying to reach me so whats up?". 

"Dude it's 1 in the morning do we really have to do this now?" Joao complains to him.

"Yes just tell me and we can end the call quickly!". Gavi says.

"I wanted to know if you wanted to go out to eat so we can actually talk about what happened last year?". Joao explains to him.

"Oh um I never thought you would want to talk about that again?". "I know but Gavi I think we need to just so I hear your side of the story.".

"That's fine with me but I have training for the next 2 days so how about Sunday around 4? We can go to Starbucks or something?". 

"Yeah that sounds great bye Gavi." Joao hangs up the phone and walks back to the couch.

He doesn't want to wake Ellie up so he sleeps on the other side of the couch, putting his phone on silent.

*The next morning*

Ellie starts to open her eyes, and looks to see Joao at the other side of the couch. "Why is he over there?".

Ellie gets up and walks upstairs into the bathroom, she takes off her clothes and gets into the shower. 

She finishes up the shower, and wraps the tower around her. She starts to blow dry and brush her hair. 

She grabs her bags and puts on this outfit. 

She apply's a little of mascara and blush and heads downstairs to see Joao still asleep

She apply's a little of mascara and blush and heads downstairs to see Joao still asleep. She goes over and kisses his face to wake him up. 

"Joao wake up sleepy head.". He puts the pillow over his face and groans.

"Your acting like a four year old get up.". He takes the pillow off his face and gives her a look and he sits up. 

"Why did you get all ready are you leaving?". Joao gives a confused look.

"Yeah, I have to go practice for something.". "Practice for what El?".

"Well I didn't tell you this but I'm performing in the World Cup opening show and the final match as well!". Joao starts to smile. 

He stands up and kisses her, he pulls away. "No way that's awesome El, and you also get to watch me play.". He gives her a smirk. 

Ellie laughs, "Ok I actually have to go now, I'll call you later.". She gives Joao a kiss and grabs her bag and heads out into her car. 

She gets into her car and looks down at her phone to see a ton of Instagram notifications. "What the fuck is going on?".