"Are you sure"

Ellies pov 

I wake up from a banging noise downstairs. Wait where tf am I? 

It took me a couple seconds to realize I was at João's house. 

I get up from his bed, ugh it's so comfortable for what.

I walk downstairs to see João in the kitchen making something. "What are you making?" I ask him.

He turns around like he was frightened by something, "Shit Ellie you scared me, and i'm making pancakes.".

"Your such a child." I say while laughing at him. 

He flicks me off. I head to the couch to wait till he finishes the pancakes, he's such a good cook it's honestly so attractive.  

"Ellie do you want any fruit with your pancakes?", "Um what kind do you have?".

"I have strawberries, pineapple, blueberries, and kiwi. I personally think you should have the pineapple." he says with a smirk on his face.

"God you are so dirty minded, but anyways I want strawberries thanks.". I look down on my phone to see someone texted me. 

I set my phone down

I set my phone down. Holy shit did Gavi just ask me out? I mean I literally just slept over at João's house and now possibly going on a date with Gavi? 

Damn Ellie since when did you become a player holy shit. 

I don't know if this is a good idea, I mean Gavi is sweet and all but João is just amazing. Ugh I hate choosing things. 

"Ellie!" I hear João yelling my name, "What!?". "I've been calling your name for like like 5 minutes your food is ready.". 

Oops I must've zoned out. I get up and walk over to the counter as João slides me my plate, damn this looks good. 

"Thanks João." he gives me a nod as he starts to eat his food while looking at his phone. 

"Fuck this is so good." I say not realizing I said it out loud.

João laughs, "My cooking is just amazing." he looks straight at me.

How can someone be so hot when they are not even trying. 

"You are so full of yourself." I say while eating my pancakes. 

João puts his hand over his heart like it's in pain, "Damn.". 

"Don't take it personal." I get up to put my plate in the sink. 

João stands in front of me before I can reach the sink, "Someones a little confident today huh?".

I look at him with a smirk on my face, "Yes, yes I am." I say to him. 

He grabs the plate from me and sets it on the counter, "You think you're better than me?".

"Yeah because i'm way hotter than you." I say to him.

"Are you sure about that?" he says looking straight at me. 

He know's how to make me nervous ugh. I can't help it anymore. 

I grab his face and start to kiss him, he puts his hands on my waist as we continue to kiss. 

After a few minutes he pulls away from me. "Wait what time is it?" he asks me. 

Ain't no way he thinks I know when we were just making out.

"Um I don't know let me check my phone." I grab my phone from the couch and check the time.

"It's 11:34 why?". "Ok just making sure because I have to leave for practice around 1ish.". 

"Ok I should probably go soon cause Emma is coming to my house later anyways.".

João walks towards me and wraps his hands around my waist. He's so clingy its cute. 

"Damn I wanted you to stay over again." he says to me. 

"João I promised Emma and plus were going out tonight too.". 

"Where are you going?" he asks as he pushes a piece of hair from my face. 

"Were going to a bar in town, Emma want's to find someone to hook up with.".

João gives me a weird look, "Your not going to do the same are you?". 

"João be so for real right now." this man better be kidding.

"Ay I'm just making sure!" he says defensively.

I kiss him again but this time it's a simple kiss. 

"I should get going, I need to go to the store to find shoes for later.". 

"Whyyy, it's only 11:40." he pulls me closer to him. 

"João I'll probably see you in a couple days ok?". 

"Fine but before you go I want another kiss.". 

I smile at him as I pull his face towards mine and we kiss. 

I pull away but he gives me one more kiss, he unwraps his arms from my waist. 

As I walk towards the door he slaps my ass, "João If you do that again I'm gonna slap you and I'm not kidding.".

He laughs, "I'll see you soon El, have fun later but not too much!". 

I give him a thumbs up as I head out the door and start driving to my house. 

*4 hours later*   

Ok this outfit looks so good. I'm gonna post a story on instagram. 

"Emma come take a picture with me!". "Omg yes we both look so hot!".

We take a picture and post it, "Ok Em let's go!".

*20 minutes later* 

We walk into a club full of people, holy shit theres a lot of people here. 

"Woah I have a lot of guys to choose from Ellie." Emma says as she looks around. 

"Yup." I say to her as I grab her hand to walk to get a drink.

"Can we have two shots of vodka please?" I look up. Holy shit.

It's the girl João was hanging out with. She looks at me and I think she realized who I was too. 

"Wait you are João's ex right?". I was going to say no but I promised João not to tell anyone.

I nod at her. "You really lost a good one girl.". 

This girl did not just say this to me. 

"Can I just have the shots please?". "Damn ok!" she says with a rude tone. 

This girl better not start with me. I swear to God i'm not in the mood. 

She finally hands me the shots, I give Emma hers. 

We both shot them, I place the glass on the counter and look over.

No fucking way, is that Gavi?

-

-

-

-

-

Hey guys!! Sorry didn't post yesterday I was studying all night but I passed two of my finals so far so lets hope I pass the rest of them. I hope you guys liked this chapter, buttt I'm running out of ideas so if you have any please comment them because it really helps me! I'll try to post tomorrow as well but will see what happens. Byeee 😘