"Go look on instagram"

It's around 9 in the morning, João and Ellie are both still asleep. The whole entire night they didn't leave each others arms. It was almost like they were glued to one another. 

João starts to open his eyes he continually rubs them to make them not blurry. He yawns and looks at Ellie.

Joãos pov:

I fix the hair that was in Ellies face, I kiss her forehead and get out from the bed and head to the bathroom. 

Holy shit my hair is a mess let me put some water on it to fix it. 

Ok that was stupid to do now my hair is just all wet. Fuck it i'm just gonna dry it with a towel and call it a day. 

I grab my toothbrush and start to brush my teeth, "João why did you leave the bed come back." Ellie shouts from her room. 

"Give me a second i'm brushing my teeth!".

I finish and head back to the bed, "Are you serious, you wanted me to come to the bed then you lay all the way on the other side with all of the blanket.".

Ellie gives me the middle finger, "That's what you get for leaving the bed.". 

She's so pressed for what, "You suck i'm going downstairs to get food." she scoffs at me as I leave the room. 

I head downstairs and that's when I realized I never asked Magarida why she commented that on Ellies post, i'm gonna text her and ask why. 

3rd person pov: 

3rd person pov: 

João and Ellie hung out for a couple more hours, but João decided to head home since he was hanging out with Margarida in a couple hours.

He didn't feel the need to tell Ellie since Margarida only wants to tell João about another guy. 

Ellie gets a call from Jimmy, he tells her that she needs to come to the studio to try on outfits with pitbull for the show. 

Ellie puts on a comfy outfit and heads to the studio. On the way to the studio she picks up Emma to help her with trying on stuff. 

"So how was your sleepover with João?", "It was good but he left so early like he needed to do something, he didn't tell me though.". 

"That's weird El.", "I know but i'm not gonna over think it maybe he had training or something.".

Ellies pov: 

That was really weird how he left so early but I guess it's fine since I have to try on outfits anyway. 

I shouldn't over think it, I trust João he wouldn't do anything that would hurt me. 

After what seems forever Emma and I finally arrive to the studio, we both get out of the car and head inside to Jimmy's studio. 

"Ellie hey! You must be Emma i've heard great things about you! Now let's get started with the fitting.".