"This is amazing"

Joãos pov: 

"João come on we're here!", Cristiano keeps shaking my shoulder. 

I fell asleep on the bus, I was up all night worrying about the game. Since i'm one of the starters.

I grab my bag and head out of the bus. Walking through all these cameras and fans screaming our names. 

I wave at some of them, and sign a few jerseys. "I love you João!", a teenage girl screams at me I can't help but laugh. 

I head into the locker room and place my stuff by the locker with 11 on it. "You ready for this Félix?" Bernardo says as he places his stuff down. 

"Yes, i'm hoping to score today.", "That's what we're all hoping for João.". 

Bernardo and I get cut off by Santos coming into the locker room. 

"Ok guys! Everything needs to head out onto the field we are going to do some practice drills before the game starts.".

"I need all my starting forwards and goalkeeper please!" Santos say as he heads to the field. 

I follow Cristiano, and Diogo to the field. Santos make's Cristiano and I shoot on Diogo. 

Ellies pov: 

"Emma are you and Jamie sure you don't want to come? Georgina said theres more than enough room for you guys!". 

"Ellie like I keep telling you, Jamie and I have a couple things to do!". 

"Fine but you guys aren't missing the next Portugal game. Promise?". 

"Promise.". 

"Well i'm all ready. Do you think I look cute in this jersey?". 

I look at myself in the mirror making sure everything looks perfect. 

"Yes Ellie you look amazing!".

I grab my bag and blow Emma a kiss. I head to the lobby, and see Georgina waving at me from her car. 

"Hey Georgina!" I sit in the front, "Where's are your kids?". 

"They went with there grandma since they wanted to watch their father practice, they adore him.".

"Aww that's so cute of them." I say as Georgina starts heading to the stadium. 

"So I heard you're coming over later with João?", "Yes and I was meaning to ask you but what should I wear?". 

"Doesn't matter wear whatever you want but definitely bring a swimsuit. The kids will want you to swim probably.".

"Sounds fun!". 

Georgina and I catch up the whole ride there since we haven't seen each other in a while. After a while we finally arrive to the stadium. 

Since Georgina is with Cristiano she gets a special VIP parking spot. So we don't have to deal with a lot of traffic and fans. 

We walk into the stadium and this guy helps us find the box. "Mommy!", Eva one of her kids shouts as she runs towards Georgina. 

"Hi my love! Ellie this is Eva.", "Aww you're so cute hi Eva!.".

She gives me a little wave I can tell she's sigh, "Hi Ellie i'm Ronaldo Jr.".

I'm guessing this is Cristiano's oldest, he seems very mature. 

"Hello! I'm Ellie as you know.", He gives me a sweet smile and sits back down looking at the field. 

I decide to sit next to him, since there's an open seat next to him.