"I need to make sure he's ok"

Joãos pov: 

Fuck it even hurts while driving home, I literally feel like i'm gonna die. 

I'm so hungry I think I'm gonna stop at panera there bread sounds so good right now like holy shit.

Ellies pov:

That rehearsal was so fun i'm honestly so excited to perform with him but i'm also really hungry i'm just gonna stop at panera since it's on the way home. 

*10 minutes later*

Ugh finally i'm here. As soon as I walk into the restaurant I can smell there bread already. I start to head to the ipad to order until someone stops me. 

"Hey you must be Ellie right?" I turn around to see Pablo Gavi. 

"That's me and your Pablo Gavi." I say to him, i never realized how good looking he was until now. 

"You can just call me Gavi, but I was wondering if you'll let me buy something?". 

This can't be real, Pablo Gavi wants to buy me something? Holy shit. 

"Are you just gonna keep staring at me or answer?", I didn't realize I was just staring at him, thats so embarrassing. 

"Shit my bad and if it's fine with you?" I say to him, he smiles at me. "What do you want Ellie?". 

"Hmm can I have just chicken soup and a piece of bread with a small drink please?".

"Of course.". I didn't realize how sweet Gavi is till now, João must've just been jealous of him or something. 

I tell Gavi i'm going to find us a table, I find a table in the corner and sit down waiting for him. 

He comes over to the table handing me my drink, I follow him to get some lemonade. 

"So hows everything Ellie." he asks me as we walk back to the table. 

"It's ok I guess, how about you." I ask him as we sit at the table waiting for our food.

"Same here, but i'm honestly really nervous about playing in the cup." he says not making eye contact with me.

"Gavi I know I haven't seen you play yet, but I know you are going to do great". 

"Thanks Ellie, that was really sweet of you." he smiles at me as I smile back. 

"But anyways how are things with you and João?" shit I was hoping he didn't ask me that. 

I look away from him, "Yeah about that...he broke up with a week ago.". 

"Oh I didn't know, sorry about that.". "It's ok Gavi don't worry.". 

Finally our food arrives, this smells so good omg. Gavi and I start to eat our food. 

Joãos pov:  

Traffic is so annoying, but at least I finally made it too panera i'm so hungry. I walk inside to order my food. 

I go on the ipad and order a teriyaki chicken bowl and a bread on the side. I grab my drink and head over to get lemonade. 

I fill up my cup. I turn around to see something I thought I would never see. 

"What the fuck." I say to myself. 

Is Ellie seriously having a date with Gavi right now? You gotta be fucking kidding me. 

I walk up to them, "Aww look at the new love birds." they both look up to me. 

I can tell Ellie doesn't know what to say by the look of her face. 

"João were not on a date I just asked her to buy me something?" Gavi says to me with an attitude. 

"You know what you can shut the fuck up." I tell him with a smile on my face. 

"João can we not do this right now?" Ellie says to me. 

"How am I the one in the wrong when you're out on a date with the guy who ruined my last relationship which I clearly told you about?" I say to her. 

"Aren't you the one who broke up with me though?".

"Ellie you really think I wanted to break up with you! No I love you Ellie the only reason I broke up with you is because of how much hate you got!" I say. 

"João I think you should go." Gavi says to me. I get even more pissed off. "Don't fucking tell me what to do.". 

Gavi stands up and pushes my shoulder back, "Go home João.". 

"I said don't tell me what to do Gavi!". I've had enough of this guy, out of nowhere I feel something hit my face. 

Fuck that hurt. I look up to see that Gavi punched me. "Are you fucking kidding me?".

I was about to punch Gavi back, but I looked over at Ellie. I can't do this to her. 

"Theres no point, sorry Ellie." I grab my food and head out to my car. 

What the fuck did I just do. 

Ellies pov:

"I think I should go Gavi.". 

"No Ellie please don't, he was being an ass I had to do it.". 

"I'm sorry, I need to go home.". 

I stand up and walk away to my car, as I get instead I feel my eyes start to water. 

I need to make sure he's ok.