"You sounded great"

*Fast forward to when Ellie is about to perform* 

Ellies pov: 

"Ok Ellie so remember i'm going to walk out first, and you come out singing ok?" pitbull keeps making sure I don't forget.

"I promise you I remember ok?", "Ok Ellie, i'm going to go on the stage now see you in a minute!".

I watch as pitbull goes out onto the stage, everyone cheers for him. 

"Hello Qatar! Let's get this opening ceremony started!". 

*Start playing (On the floor)*

He says his first part and I start to walk out onto the stage as everyone cheers for me. "It's a new generation......of party people.".

Pitbull continues to sing his part, I start walking down the stage. Getting into the song.

"Let me introduce you to my party people...in the club, Ha Ha!". 

Pitbull sings his verse and starts to follow me down the stage, he walks onto the field where all the teams are standing. 

I watch pitbull waiting for my part, as I watch him I notice João. God he looks great in his jacket. 

"Cause you will lose, yeah, now, now pu-pu-pu-pu-pump it up. And back it up like a tonka truck dale!". 

"If you go hard, you gotta get on the floor!", one of the male dancers grabs my hand and helps me walk on the field. 

"If you're a party freak, then step on the floor. If you're an animal, then tear up the floor.".

"Break a sweat on the floor, yeah, we work on the floor. Don't stop, keep it moving put your drinks up. Pick your body up and drop it on the floor."

I really get into the song, God I didn't realize how much I missed performing until now. 

I start to walk around the field passing each team, I can tell half of the players are checking me out. 

I finally reach the Portugal team, I look João straight in the eye and continue walking back to the stage.  

I reach the stage, and my big part finally comes up. 

"Dance the night away, live your life, and stay young on the floor.".

"Dance the night away, grab somebody, drink a little more.".

I hand one of the dancers my microphone and go up to the front of the stage. As the beats drops I start to dance with the dancers. 

No one knew I was going to do this so the whole entire stadium started to cheer and scream. 

I can't believe this is actually happening. 

*Stop the song* 

"Ellie you did amazing out there!" pitbull side hugged me, "Thank you and so did you!". 

I walk back into my dressing room to fix my hair and makeup since i'm about to talk to a lot of guys from the whole world. 

I wonder if i'll talk to João at all. I hear a knock at my door.