"Who is that"

It's the next morning. Ellie hasn't gotten off her bed and has no intentions too. All she wants is João but it's the one thing she can't have. 

She looks at the time to see its 1:30 in the afternoon, she sits up in her bed. Staring at the wall.

She hears a knock out the door, she groans. She gets up and heads downstairs. She opens it to Cristiano Ronaldo.

"Hey Ellie have you heard from João he won't answer my calls or texts?" he asks her. She sighs, "I have no clue, he broke up with me yesterday". 

"Wait what?", "Yup, I did what Georgina told me to do and it ended up with him breaking up with me because of all the stress from the hate." she says. 

"He's being stupid do you want me to talk to him?" Ronaldo asks her. "No no don't make him more upset, like he said if we are meant to be will find our way back to each other.". 

"I'm sorry Ellie, do you need anything?". "No i'm ok but thanks." she says. 

"Ok well I should get going, but seriously if you need anything let me know." Ronaldo says as he walks back to his car. 

Ellie shuts the door, she goes into her kitchen to make something for her to eat. She gets distracted by her phone and looks at photos of her and João as she begins to tear up. 

João received a text message from one of his old friends, her name is Margarida Corceiro. She wanted to know if he wanted to meet up with a couple of his olds friend for dinner. 

Even though he was upset about Ellie he knew his friends wouldn't let him say no so he agreed to go. 

It was around 4pm which meant João needed to get ready for the dinner, he fixes his hair and puts on a simple black jacket. 

He gets into his car and starts driving to the restaurant, the whole way there the only thing he can think about is Ellie. 

He finally arrives to the restaurant, he gets out of his car and heads inside. He looks to see Margarida, Rodrigo and Catarina sitting at a table talking. 

He walks up to them "Hey guys!" they all look at João, "Omg hey!" Margarida says as she stands up to hug João. 

He sits down next to her, "How's everything been dude!" Rodrigo asks him. 

"Well not so great." he says. "Tell us everything!" Magui say's. 

"Well I had this girlfriend, her name was Ellie but I had to break up with her because of how much stress she had because of the hate she got." João says looking down. 

Margarida rubs his back, "I'm sorry about that João, but I hope you know you'll always have us." she says to him. 

He smiles, "Thanks guys, but enough about me! What's up with you guys!" João says to them.

João and his friends talk for hours at dinner, they all have a great night. But for Ellie it's the complete opposite. 

Emma came over to Ellie's house since she knew Ellie needed someone to be with her right now. 

"El do you want spicy or regular ramen?" Emma asks her, "Um spicy sounds good thanks em.".

Emma makes spicy ramen for her and Ellie. Ellie is sitting on the couch watching her favorite show. 

Emma brought her dog over so Ellie is cuddling with star (emma's dog) on the couch. Emma looks over at them. 

"Omg you guys are adorable I need to post this on my story!", Emma takes a picture of them and posts it. 

"Your so weird Emma

"Your so weird Emma." Ellie says to her. "I'm your best friend of course i'm gonna do weird shit to you deal with it." Emma says. 

Ellie laughs, "Wait does João still follow you on instagram?". "Um I don't know El let me check." Emma says. 

Emma goes onto her phone and goes to his account, "Um Ellie I think you might wanna see this?". 

"What?" Ellie gets up from the couch and looks at Emmas phone. "Who is that?" Ellie says. 

"I don't know but she's really fucking pretty Ellie." Emma says. Ellie sighs. 

This is the photo they are both looking at. 

(Btw in this story Margarida and João are only friends!!) 

"It's only been like a fucking day and he already is hanging out with other girls!" Ellie shouts. 

"Ok girl calm down, maybe she's just a friend?" Emma says. "Yeah sure it's not like he's got his hand on her arm or anything.".

"Ellie you need to relax ok? Focus on your singing, like don't you have to practice tomorrow with fucking Pitbull!" she says. 

"Holy shit I forgot about that!" Ellie says, Emma laughs at her. "Lets eat the ramen then go to bed so you are not tired for tomorrow k?" Emma says. 

Ellie nods. She goes back to sit on the couch while Emma finishes up the ramen for both of them.

-

-

-

-

-

(By the way guys, I know about what happened between João and Margarida. I have mixed feelings about her. She won't be a big part of the story so yeah 🕺)