"Are you ready to see her João"

*Fast forward to the day Ellie leaves for Qatar, João is already there*

Ellies pov: 

"Ellie do you have everything! We have to leave in 20 minutes!" Jamie keeps repeating how much time I have every 5 minutes. 

She's such a time freak, but at least we are on time to everything. 

"Yes Jamie i'm done, you can start heading to the car i'll be there in a second.".

Emma is meeting us at the airport, i'm so glad she is able to come with. Especially since i'm about to see João for the first time in weeks. 

I wonder how he is. We haven't spoken to each other since that night. 

"Ellie lets go!". 

"Sorry i'm coming!" I rush down the stairs and to the car. I put my suitcase in the back and sit up front with Jamie. 

She starts to drive off, I put my airpods in and put my favorite playlist on. I have a good feeling about this trip. 

*20 minutes later* 

We finally arrive to the airport, I grab my suitcase and start following Jamie. 

"Ellie where is Emma?", "She's already at the gate, she's a time freak just like you.".

Jamie gives me a look, I love making her mad it's so funny. 

We head through security, then we finally make it to the gate. I look around to see Emma sitting in the corner reading a book. 

When did she start reading books? Thought she hated them. 

"Hey nerd whats up!", "Shut up, books are actually really peaceful to read you should try it some time.".

"Em, i've been trying to get you to read books for years I know.". 

"Everyone in first class my now start boarding the flight!" The lady announces from the speaker, Emma, Jamie and I head to the plane. 

"Damn these look amazing, how long is this flight anyways?" Emma asks, as I sit down in my seat.

"I think it's 4 hours from Portugal to Qatar, I would ask Jamie though.".

"Jamie how long is this flight?", "It should be like 3.5 hours Emma.".

"Ok thanks!". 

Damn this seat is so cool, i'm literally sleeping this whole flight. 

Joãos pov: 

"João I have some great news for you!".

"What's up Santos?", I wonder if i'm in the starting line up.

"Your going to be playing one of the forwards in our starting line up!".

No way this is actually happening this is insane holy shit. 

"Thank you so much Santos I promise you that you won't regret this!".

"I have high expectations for you Félix, don't let me down.".