"It's to early"

Ellies pov: 

"I'll see you at practice João! See you at the next game Ellie!", Cristiano says as João and I head out the door. 

I get into the car, João puts the stuff in the back and sits in the front. "So you're coming with me right". 

"João I don't even have anything to wear overnight!".

"Ellie shut up, you know you can wear my clothes.", he starts to drive to his hotel. 

"Fine. But don't you have practice tomorrow?", "Yeah but not until the late afternoon so it's all good.".

I look out the window, watching the city. I did not know Qatar was this beautiful. 

I feel something on my thigh, I look down to see João's hand on my thigh. He's still so clingy. 

My eyes start to close, and then after a little while I fall asleep. 

*10 minutes later*

"Ellie.", "Ellie!". 

"What!" I rub my eyes, "We're here. Do you want me to carry you?".

"No I can walk on my own, and I know it's only an excuse to touch my ass.".

"You suck." João says as he gets out of the car, I get out and follow him to his hotel room.

Damn this hotel is fancy, makes sense if most of the Portugal nation team is staying here.

"So is the whole team staying here?" I ask as he opens the door. 

We head in and he places the bags down, "Yes, but some of them rented houses to stay with their families like Cristiano.". 

I put my bag down by the door, I look up to see João shirtless. 

He turns around and catches me staring at him, "You're obsessed.".

"What if I am?" I say to him, stepping closer to him. 

He steps closer to me, leaving our faces inches apart. 

"I mean who wouldn't be." he smirks at me. 

Like I said. He's so full of himself. 

He places his hands on my waist. "Are you gonna kiss me or what?". 

"Nope.". 

"Wait huh?", "I'm not kissing you João.". 

The first time we met we took things too fast, I want to take things slower this time. 

"We just started to talk again João, we need to take things slow.". 

"Fine. But can you at least lay with me?". 

"Yeah let me change first, can I use one of your shirts?". 

He grabs me a shirt and hands it to me, damn this is going to be huge on me but it's fine. 

I go into the bathroom and change into the shirt and put some nike pros I brought with. 

"João do you have an extra toothbrush?". 

"Um maybe check the cabinet!?" he shouts to me from the other room. 

I open up the cabinet and find an extra toothbrush, I put some toothpaste on it and brush my teeth. 

I finish brushing my teeth and head to the other room, "João you better not take the whole blanket!". 

"Calm down Ellie, just come lay down!", he pats the spot next to him. I get on the bed and lay down on the pillow next to João. 

"So what do you wanna talk about?" João asks as I look at the ceiling. 

"Do you think Portugal will make it to the final?", "Well it depends, we need to work as a team to beat some great teams like for example France.". 

"Because if we make it to round of 16 at some point we would have to verse them.".

"What other teams would you have to go against?". 

"I'm pretty sure either Spain, or Morocco and i'm pretty sure England?". 

Wait. Did he just say Spain, doesn't that mean he might go against Gavi and Pedri?

"What are you thinking about Ellie?" João turns his body to face me. 

"Oh it's nothing.", "Are you sure? You're face said otherwise.". 

"Ok it's just if you verse Spain that means you would go against Gavi.". 

"Ellie I already know that.", I look at him, "Don't worry when it comes to playing I put my personal problems with players to the side I promise.".

Thank God he said that. I was worried I would have to watch them fight each other on the field.

"I'm exhausted do you wanna go to sleep?", João says as he pulls me closer to him and covers us with the blanket. 

"Well since you already put the blanket on us, why not?". 

João falls asleep first, I turn to face him just admiring his face. 

I fix his hair that fell on his face, I kiss his cheek and start to fall asleep. 

*The next morning* 

Joaos pov: 

I woke up early to go get breakfast downstairs for Ellie since she never wakes up this early. 

"What's up Félix! Why didn't you go to drinks last night?". I finish making Ellies plate, "I just didn't feel like it!" I say to António. 

"Dude your always up for drinks why didn't you actually come?". 

He's right I am always up for drinks. 

"Fine I was hanging out with a girl.", "Ooo is she from Qatar?". 

"No I was hanging out with Ellie actually, this plate i'm making is for her actually.".

"Wait isn't that the girl you were with before?".

"Yup!", I fill up a cup of orange juice for Ellie and a water for me. 

"I should get back to her she's probably gonna wake up soon, see you at practice later!". 

António waves as I head to the elevator. 

"Ellie wake up I got you breakfast!", I throw a pillow at her since she won't wake up. 

She groans, "João give me five more minutes!". 

"I got you breakfast!", usually when theres food she will wake up.

She reaches her hand out, I hand her the plate and she sits up. 

"Holy shit this looks so good, thank you João." she smiles at me. 

I sit next to her, "So what do you wanna do today?". 

"We should go into the city, I wanna see more of Qatar!" she tells me as she eats the strawberries I got her. 

"Sounds great.".

-

-

-

Sooo I literally have no more ideas for this story so i'm only gonna have like 2 more chapters! I will start writing another story, but should I do it about João? Or another soccer player 🤔. I need help so please give me ideas thanks 😭🙏