"I'm Joao"

Ellie and Joao meet eyes for the second time, but it gets interrupted by her assistant grabbing her to go meet Luis Saurez. Joao tries to find her but looses her in the crowd backstage. 

"Hello Ellie, you were amazing out there! Im Luis, and I was wondering if you could sign this for my daughter she's a huge fan of yours." Ellie nods and signs this sweatshirt Saurez gave to her.

After that she tries to find the boy who she was looking at her earlier. She looks everywhere and finally sees him sitting on a couch talking to Cristiano Ronaldo. She walks up to them.

"Hey, you're that boy from earlier right?" she says to Joao, making him look up at her. "Oh yeah, Im Joao." he says to her while standing up. "I'll leave you two to talk" Cristiano says while walking away. 

"So how long have you been singing professionally?" Joao says too Ellie. "Well i've been singing for a while but professionally for maybe about a year almost two years?".

"Nice, so how was it performing?", "It was honestly terrifying at first, but as soon as the song came on it felt like everything was normal. Like I was where I was supposed to be.". 

"Thats nice, I'm guessing you know but I play professional soccer and sometimes it's like I feel that I don't even fit in with the people I play with like especially now since I'm playing with Cristiano Ronaldo." Joao says trying to keep a conversation going with her. 

"It's your first World cup right?" she asks Joao. "Yes, and I'm absolutely terrified. If I make one mistake the whole world is gonna make fun of me.".

"Don't say that Joao, they just don't understand how much pressure you're under. If they knew what it was like to play professional soccer they wouldn't say a fucking word.". 

Joao can't help but smile and what she just told me. "So would you mind if I took you out to dinner sometime? I really want to get to know you.".

"Sure! I would love to." She grabs his hand and writes her number on it. By the time she's done her assistant calls her over. "Nice meeting you Joao, text me when you wanna go out!".

She leaves before he gets to respond, but he's fine with it since he got her number. He looks at his hand smiling to himself. "I have to tell Cristiano.".

Joao texts Cristiano to meet him in the bathroom. He doesn't want anyone to know about him and Ellie. Especially Pablo Gavi. 

*5 minutes goes by* 

"Hey whats up Joao, everything alright?", "Hey Cristiano, and yes everything is actually perfect!, I got Ellies number and she said she would go out to dinner with me.".

"There you go man! Proud of you, so where are you gonna take her out too?". "Well I didn't really think about that, but I could take her to that romantic Italian place right by the beach?".

"That sounds perfect you should definitely do that, but I have to start heading home. Especially since we have practice tomorrow. I'll see you tomorrow bud." Cristiano leaves the bathroom. 

*The next day* 

Ellie woke up with a huge hangover from last night, she went out with a couple of girls she met at the event and they got totally wasted. 

She struggles to even make her way to the bathroom, before she throws up all over the toilet. "I need to find the Tylenol, my head is killing me.".

Before she takes the Tylenol she looks down at her phone to see a text message from a random number. "Oh that must be Joao". she says before picking up her phone. 

She sets her phone back down, now thinking

She sets her phone back down, now thinking. "Holy shit, I'm going on a date with a famous soccer player and it just hit me now.".