"You don't even know me?"

(Disclamer!!! Before I start this chapter I wanted to say that none of the Portuguese players are like this I'm just making them seem rude for this chapter :)) 

They finally arrive to the place, Joao turns off the car and looks at Ellie. "Are you nervous?" he asks. 

She shrugs "Maybe a little I guess." she says to him. "Your gonna be fine El i'll be by you the whole time." he says to her.

They both get out of the car, Joao grabs her hand as they walk inside. Ellie follows Joao until they reach a room full of soccer players and old guys. 

*Ellies pov*

What the fuck...Why is there only men here. I seriously can't be the only girl here?

"Ellie why are you just standing there come here!" Joao says to me. We just got here and I already wanna leave.

I follow him to the other side of the room to see a few other guys talking, I recognize one of them. It's Cristiano Ronaldo. 

Joao introduces me to all of them, their names were Rúben Dias, José Sá and Cristiano Ronaldo who I already knew. 

They start to talk, I don't feel like being in the conversation until José asks me a question. 

"So Ellie right? You're performing at the World cup?" he asks me. 

"Yeah I am, why?" I ask him. "Don't mess it up since you just started singing ok?" he tells me.

This guy can't be fucking serious, I look at Joao who looks back at me.

"Actually for a fact I have been singing basically my whole life so who are you to tell me when I started singing, oh and also don't mess up in the world cup since it's your first one!" I say to him.

Cristiano smiles at me "You have a lot of confidence Adams" he says to me.

"Thanks!" I say to him. Joao hasn't said a word, I think he's embarrassed by what José said to me. 

"Joao why do you always pick the bitchy girls?". This guy can't be serious. 

*Back to 3rd Person pov*

"Don't call her bitchy." Joao says too José. He laughs at Joao, "Take a joke dude." José says.

"I thought a joke was supposed to be funny right?" Ellie says to him. "Calm down miss pop star, don't get all petty with me." José says. 

"How am I being petty when you're the one who had to be an ass to me even when you don't even know me?" Ellie says. 

"Ok thats enough José, Ellie why don't you come with me my girlfriend is here and I think you would like her" Cristiano says to Ellie.

Ellie nods and follows Cristiano outside. "Georgina come meet Ellie, Joao's girlfriend!" he says to the women sitting on the chair. 

She stands up "Hey Ellie, I'm Georgina, Cristiano's girlfriend how are you?" she asks Ellie.

"I'm ok, but a lot just happened in there." Ellie says, "José was being an ass to her." Cristiano says.

Georgina rolls her eyes, "Honey don't worry about him he's always been an ass to everyone just ignore him, come sit by me I would love to get to know you!" she says to Ellie.

Cristiano walks back inside as Ellie sits down with Georgina. "So Ellie how is it being with a famous soccer player?" she asks Ellie.

"To be honest, it's not easy which I'm guessing you know. Ever since social media found out about us all I get are death threats and people telling me i'm ugly." she says to Georgina. 

"Yeah it's not easy but you can't let them ruin your relationship because that's exactly what there trying to do so you just have to ignore them." Georgina says to her. 

Ellie nods, she wonders what Joao is doing about the whole José thing. Georgina notices her zoning out. 

"What's on your mind Ellie?" she asks her, "Oh I was just wondering what Joao is doing right now." she tells her. 

Georgina checks her phone, "Well it's 3 so they should be starting to try on jerseys right about now." Georgina says. 

"Oh ok thanks." Ellie says. "I know we just met Ellie but something seems off with you, are you ok?" Georgina asks her. 

Ellie sighs, "Not really, i'm so stressed about the whole social media thing and getting ready to sing in the world cup it's just so much and I feel like I have no one to talk to." Ellie says as she starts to tear up. 

Georgina puts her arm around Ellie, "I'm sorry Ellie, don't you think maybe you should talk to Joao about this?" she tells her. 

"I don't know, because what if he gets mad at me or something?" Ellie says.

"Sweetie we both know Joao will never be mad at you, I saw how he looks at you. He would never do anything to hurt you" she says too Ellie. 

"Your probably right" Ellie says. Georgina and Ellie really get to know each other for the next hour.

Joao texts Ellie to come to the car, Ellie hugs Georgina and heads to the front. But someone has to stop her. 

"Look who it is miss petty!" José says to her. "Come on just let me leave dude!" she says to him. 

"Fine, don't forget if you mess up at the show just remember i'm watching." he says as he winks at Ellie walking away.

Ellie has a weird look on her, "What the fuck is wrong with that guy". Ellie starts heading to the car again. 

She opens the door and hops into the car. "I'm sorry about José. I should've said something else to stop it." Joao says to her. 

Ellie looks at Joao and pushes his head to face towards her. "Joao you're perfectly fine, I know how to handle men like that. I'm a young singer." she tells him.

He smiles at her, they both lean in and share a sweet but simple kiss with each other. They pull away after a few seconds. 

"Are you staying over again or do you want to go home?" Joao asks her. "I was gonna go home but i'll stay another night if that's fine with you." she asks him. 

He places his hand on her thigh again, "Of course it is." he turns on the car and starts heading home.