"Don't be mad"

Joãos pov:

"João pick up the pace! If you won't your chances for starting are gonna drop!". 

Does he not understand i'm trying my best. But I need to start, only 10 more minutes. 

"João you got it, just focus on starting ok?". Cristiano is the best at advice I swear, he probably get's it from his mom. 

I nod at him as I continue to sprint, this is gonna be the longest 10 minutes of my life. 

*10 minutes go by* 

"Alright guys were done for today! No practice tomorrow, since I need to start figuring out the line up. See you guys in 2 days!" Santos announces to us. 

I start heading to the locker room, "So João how's everything since Ellie?" I turn around to see it's just Cristiano. 

"Actually i've been needing to tell you about that.". 

"You got back with her didn't you." Cristiano pushes me to the side a bit. 

"Well not really back with her but we have been hanging out, and after this i'm going to stay overnight at her place.". 

"Georgina and I knew you guys wouldn't last without each other.". 

"I'm guessing Georgina is happy since she can talk too Ellie again?".

Cristiano laughs and nods, "Very.". 

Cristiano and I head to the locker room, I take off my cleats and shin guards.

After I put everything into my bag and head to my car. 

I look in my mirror, "Bro my hairs such a mess." I try to fix my hair but nothing will work since it's still damp from practice. 

I give up trying to fix it and start driving to Ellies. 

After what feels like forever I finally make it to her house. I head to the door and knock a couple times. 

She opens the door, I could tell she just woke up since her eyes were barely open. 

"Shit it's already 8?" she rubs her face with her hands to wake her up, she still looks cute even when she just woke up.

"Anyways come in, you can put your stuff in my room.". 

I head upstairs to her room and put my bag down, it's hot so i'm just not gonna wear a shirt.

Ellies pov: 

Damn that was a pretty good nap, but at least João's finally here. 

I hear my phone ding, I grab it too see what it was. Shit, I never answered Gavi back. 

"Who are you texting?"

I literally jumped, "João holy shit you scared me!".

"Sorry Ellie but who were you texting, you looked so serious?".

Fuck I hate lying to people, i'll just tell him the truth and see what happens.

"Don't be mad.".

"Ellie just tell me I won't be mad!".

"Ok, so basically a couple days ago Gavi texted me asking to go out. But I told him I didn't know that and then I forgot about it. So he just texted me asking if I still wanted to go but I told him no.".

"Oh.". 

Shit he's probably so upset. "Are you mad?". 

He doesn't say anything and just looks away from me. I think he's trying to think what to say. 

"I'm not mad but you promise you won't do what Camila did to me right?". 

I grab his hand, "João I swear I will never let that happen to ok?".

He nods, I wrap my arms around his neck and hug him. 

He pulls away from the hug, "Can we go to your room i'm exhausted from practice.".

"Yeah i'll be up there in a second.".

João heads upstairs, I decide to grab a couple snacks since i barley ate anything today.

I head upstairs, "I brought snacks do you want anything?", I show him what I brought. 

"I'm good but thanks El." he motions me to come lay by him. 

I lay down next to João he lays his hand on my stomach, as I play with his hair while watching my show. 

"Your hair's so soft.", "Yeah I know." he says to me with a sarcastic tone. 

"Boy don't make me pour this water on you.".

He covers his head with his arms, "Don't wet the hair! It's my best feature!".

Ain't no way he just said that-,

"Be so for real right now João Félix.".

"What! I mean you can't not say my hair is amazing.". 

"Well yeah it is but your's hair gotten wet before it isn't that deep.".

He flicks me off as he lays his head back on my stomach, I can't help but laugh at him acting like a whole kid.

I start to get really tired, "João can you move your head I want to lay down.".

He moves to the side of me, I lay down and pull the blanket over me. 

"Yo what about me?".

"You can come over here you're self you are not 10.".

He pulls some of the blanket on him and wraps his arms around me, he cuddles into me.

After a while we both fall asleep. 

-

-

-

-

-

It's finally winter break thank god. I'll have a lot more time to write so be ready for a chapter almost every day! And just because Ellie rejected gavi doesn't mean he isn't gonna stop trying so be ready for a lot of drama coming up :)))