5| Roll call

Mister Lee's eyes meet mine, he bows and I also do it, glancing at Cheongsan playing with his car toy. "Good evening, mister Lee." I go to the empty seat, and I sit down, keeping Haerin close to me.

"Good evening, Cherry. Good evening, Haerin. What a pleasant surprise....are you here for checkup too?" He smiles at Haerin, and she nods, "yes." She moves to Cheongsan who's sitting on the chair and driving the car all around the handle of it. I look at the time, seeing that I have six minutes still left before her number, I decide to read the lecture notes which I saved on my phone.

"Cheongsan, share it with her." He prompts his son to play and share his toy with Haerin, waiting for his turn as well.

Since I have nothing else to do, I take my phone to read the lecture notes which was sent by our English teacher. But once I open my phone, I frown, seeing a message I've received from Kazuha which has been waiting for me to read it, since three hours.

[Today you're working two hours extra for covering Kang. He's gone to gwangju for tonight]

[Okay. And also I'll need the stuffs I've been requesting for some while now since there's gonna be more customers]

[Yeah you'll get that. But you better be punctual!!]

[Yes I will. Thanks a lot]

Now there is another thing which will fill the tiredness into me until I am worn out, but it's okay. As long as I'm being paid for the work I do, it doesn't matter how much it exhausts me.

9 PM

"Thank you." I leave the doctor's room, heading for the lift, "see, nothing went wrong. You're not hurt and nothing scared you." I insist her to stop worrying, feeling her still as a statue while she's trying her best to not be scared because of the next appointment where she will be getting a vaccination.

"Eh?" Haerin looks up, licking the lollypop which was offered by the doctor for making her feel relaxed. "Will you stay at play centre till Cherry will come back?"

She shakes her head, "no, I want to stay with you." Protesting against it isn't her thing, but she's really feeling clingy today so it might be a problem for me to leave her alone at the play centre, especially because she's not even in the mood to play. "So will you stay with me in the massage parlour all the time, uh? Won't you get sleepy or tired?"

She nods, happily and agreeably, without any doubts furthermore. "I will stay with Moo and not disturb you." My little baby proves her statement by saying when she really doesn't need to say it at all, she never causes any disruption or trouble to me whenever she is there with me during my working hours.

"I know, honey." I offer a reassuring smile at her, gazing at her playing with her cow plushie which I kept in my bag until now, the toy which is bigger than her but she still managed to fit it between her arms and hug it tight.

"You're such a nice girl, I'm proud of you." I give her a head rub, making her laugh in one of the sweetest voices.

1 AM

"Are there more customers coming? There's none left from my schedule." I take the tissues to wipe my forehead which is a little sweaty after I've finished like only four people's massages, but maybe I worked too much, or it's just because I feel extra dull tonight.